Bizarre vibration Poco F3

kinsah

Members
Dec 2, 2020
Hi there.
I'm on MIUI 14 on my Poco F3 (14.0.7.0 for alioth), but since version 14.0.6.0 about a couple months ago my haptics response is going weird for some unknown reason. After some hours of phone resting, the vibration for almost all apps, keyboard and so on goes mad, very intense (cannot explain, but something not natural as in use for almost 2 years since I bought it). I've search in vibration and haptics settings, but nothing changes for normal. Interesting is that, if I reboot the phone, the weird vibration desapear and all become normal until it goes for a deep rest (I don't know if it goes to a deep rest, but when the phone is not used for some hours, mainly at night charging). I did even a fresh ROM install of the 14.0.6.0 via TWRP, only not deleting internal memory, and since yesterday the version 14.0.7.0 via OTA, the problem is still going on. If someone passed through this or know the probable issue, please help.
Thank for the time.

Today I've connected my Poco F3 to the PC, and I realized that it isn't anymore recognized by the computer, anyway I try (normal system connection, recovery or fastboot, any USB port). So, I cannot do anymore data transfer. And then, after a while connected, the bizarre vibration returns (and it happens when the phone is put in charging, any charger, including original and original orange cable). I think the USB-C port of my F3 is gone. Very sad. Very happy with the phone, but this is a intense setback.

Reactions: sithaSK
I'm facing exactly the same problems with my Poco F3, there is a strange vibration and the phone cannot be detected by the PC, data transfer does not work, but charging does.

So I just wanted to ask if you maybe solved the problem? Have you tried replacing the charging/data board, the haptic vibration motor, or perhaps even the main flex cable?

I'm facing exactly the same problems with my Poco F3, there is a strange vibration and the phone cannot be detected by the PC, data transfer does not work, but charging does.

So I just wanted to ask if you maybe solved the problem? Have you tried replacing the charging/data board, the haptic vibration motor, or perhaps even the main flex cable?
Hi there. I didn't try anything further. As my daughter wanted a new phone (she was asking for a Redmi Note 12 in September, and Poco F3 is in a higher ground), I've bought for me a Poco F5 and given her the F3. But the phone is still working so far, without conservative cares as I always kept (she drops the phone to the ground very often...), except for the behavior I've written here in July, 2023. When she's bother with the strange vibration, she reboot the phone and it goes away until next battery charge, normally at night, one charge per day is enough for her). And for data, via WiFi (ftp protocol with the PC).

Thanks for the reply. Everything you described is exactly the same with my phone, so I'm trying to find a way to fix it if possible. I'll let you know if I manage to fix it. Perhaps someone else is experiencing the same problems.

Reactions: kinsah