Block calls by country code in MIUI

cristi29

Members
Mar 16, 2016

Anyone know how can I block calls by country code in MIUi 12?

They had that Add prefix option on older MIUI but I don't see it anymore. I tried to put a prefix instead of a number but it doesn't work. Did they remove that feature?

I don't want to block all numbers that are not present in my agenda, I just want a country code prefix block

If not can you recommend me a decent 3rd party app for this purpose?

Same here. I am on Mi 10 (EU ROM) and going bat crazy from calls from the UK (while I live in the Netherlands). Spam, spam, spam.....

Same here. I am on Mi 10 (EU ROM) and going bat crazy from calls from the UK (while I live in the Netherlands). Spam, spam, spam.....
Go in phone's settings => Manage apps => System apps => Call settings => Blocklist => Blocked number> => Add => Prefix

Select to block SMS and calls then type or copy/paste this: +44*

Confirm and it's done.

;)

Go in phone's settings => Manage apps => System apps => Call settings => Blocklist => Blocked number> => Add => Prefix

Select to block SMS and calls then type or copy/paste this: +44*

Confirm and it's done.

;)

I actually tried that, when I was searching the forums, however... I cannot add symbols (like + or *). So I read somewhere else to type it in Notes and copy it from there. Didn't work, but...

I just tried again and now I could add it? Now that is really weird. Anyways, seems to be added correctly. So thank you for making me try again! Hopefully those friggin' calls will stop now!

Many thanks!

I actually tried that, when I was searching the forums, however... I cannot add symbols (like + or *). So I read somewhere else to type it in Notes and copy it from there. Didn't work, but...

I just tried again and now I could add it? Now that is really weird. Anyways, seems to be added correctly. So thank you for making me try again! Hopefully those friggin' calls will stop now!

Many thanks!
No problem. ;)

Yeah I remember it was not possible to type "+" character, very annoying... I guess it's a Xiaomi.eu devs fix but I can't confirm it.

:)