New Blocklist

zuberek

Members
Oct 7, 2019
hi, I have a problem with blocklist on Mi9. If I switch blocklist on, the phone blocks all incoming calls regardless the exceptions list. Simply I can block all connections or nothing.
I found the reason of the problem in MIUI 10 with Global ROM (locked bootloader) - the active blocklist blocks all incoming calls regardless exceptions straight after instaling System Service Plugin 9.7.12. Without updating it the blacklist works as normal.
I made decision to instal EU ROM. I have unlocked bootloader and before installing EU ROM I checked blocklist apk again but this time I was not able to find System Service Plugin 9.7.12 on update list so I have updated all other apk and blacklist again started to block all incoming calls regardless exceptions list. This time the blacklist back to normal after unnistalling the security.apk updates. Finally I just installed MIUI 11 - 9.9.27 v2 on my MI9 and the blocklist doesn't work again, I mean it blocks all incoming calls regardless the exceptions list. Any idea, please?

Last edited:
What are you updating, exactly? System apps?...
Hi, after installing EU ROM I haven't updated anything, but blocklist still doesn't work. I have MI9 6GB/128GB.

Before EU ROM I used Global Rom for few days and before I unlocked bootloader I recognized that after updating system apps the blocklist stopped working properly (System Service Plugin 9.7.12 this update damaged functionality of blacklist).
Then I unlocked the bootloader but after phone reset I was not able to find System Service Plugin 9.7.12 anymore on system updates list. I have updated all other apps from the list and blocklist stopped working again. It was back to normal after I uninstalled the security app updates.

For now my blocklist settings are:
Block calls from strangers - ON
Block calls from contacts - ON
Block calls from hidden numbers - ON
If I add number I don't want to be blocked to exceptions list it doesn't work, still all incoming call are blocked.

Last edited: