New Bluetooth issues since android 11 update

Beni513

Members
Jan 20, 2021
Hello everybody,
its my first thread in my life, so please be kind If i'm making any mistake :)

Since I updated my Mi 10 Pro to the android version 11, I have really big issues with my bluetooth connectivity with my car.
Before I updated my phone I once paired my phone with my car and everytime I started my car it automatically connected as it should.
Now my phone tries to connect, and it does for maybe one second, but after that second it diesconnects and tries to connect again.
This happens all the time.
The only workaround is to disconnect it manually and try again sometimes it needs about 15 times sometimes quicker and it also can happen that it needs a lot longer.
Turning off bluetooth and turning on helps sometimes, but all in all there is no rule for that.

My car is just one year old and has a great infotainmentsystem, its just the mi 10 pro with this problem.

I already contacted xiaomi on 14.12.20 but they didnt really respond with a solution, I think its really sad because the mi 1o pro costs about 1000€.

Has anybody a idea what I can do?

Reactions: giacomobe
Wait, are you using the custom ROM from xiaomi.eu? This forum is for that only, it is not connected Xiaomi's support for that you need their Mi Community.

Reactions: Beni513
Just so you know on the quite opposite for the first time since I have my Redmi Note 8 my BT started working properly on A11 and this custom ROM. If you are into tinkering with your phone you could try it, it is much better than stock in my opinion.

Actually I'm really in an appreticeship to a sysadmin so I have quite some skills, but I've never been into tinkering in my os because I thought there will be too much bug fixing etc. I just want a stable os where It's once installed I never have to fix anything or reinstall etc. From your experience ist there a lot maintenance?

Actually I'm really in an appreticeship to a sysadmin so I have quite some skills, but I've never been into tinkering in my os because I thought there will be too much bug fixing etc. I just want a stable os where It's once installed I never have to fix anything or reinstall etc. From your experience ist there a lot maintenance?
Well there is, but I enjoy it somehow. You are right though with weeklies you might get a more buggy build than last week's. But they also make STABLE builds which are based on stock stable (China) but with their improvements and cleaning and Google services which should keep maintenance to a minimum.

Reactions: Beni513
Hello everybody,
its my first thread in my life, so please be kind If i'm making any mistake :)

Since I updated my Mi 10 Pro to the android version 11, I have really big issues with my bluetooth connectivity with my car.
Before I updated my phone I once paired my phone with my car and everytime I started my car it automatically connected as it should.
Now my phone tries to connect, and it does for maybe one second, but after that second it diesconnects and tries to connect again.
This happens all the time.
The only workaround is to disconnect it manually and try again sometimes it needs about 15 times sometimes quicker and it also can happen that it needs a lot longer.
Turning off bluetooth and turning on helps sometimes, but all in all there is no rule for that.

My car is just one year old and has a great infotainmentsystem, its just the mi 10 pro with this problem.

I already contacted xiaomi on 14.12.20 but they didnt really respond with a solution, I think its really sad because the mi 1o pro costs about 1000€.

Has anybody a idea what I can do?
Hi, I have the same problem. for the moment I had to downgrade. have you found any other solution? can you post where you reported the bug to Xiaomi developers?

Reactions: geminikanon
To fix this reinstall bluetooth apk from apkmirror for xiaomi phones using root permissions and SAI app :)

I have the same issue, but I can't downgrade, I have a Poco F3 that comes with Android 11, not Android 10 :(
Can anybody help?

Hi, I've been having the same problem for quite some time. The only way I could find to get around the problem is the one mentioned in this post:

it is not the best of life, but unfortunately the thing remains even with the miui14. In other words, it sucks that xiaomi does not remedy it.