Boot loop to recovery.

xfalsexflagx

Members
Aug 17, 2020
This morning I tried to flash the Miui 12 Stable rom to my Chinese Mi 10 Pro.
Seemed to work fine, but kept going back to recovery.
I wiped, factory reset, and tried to reflash the rom, but I can't get it to boot.
I'm currently using the LR Team recovery, but have tried the unofficial TWRP one as well.
What have I seemed to mess up?

Please and thank you!

This morning I tried to flash the Miui 12 Stable rom to my Chinese Mi 10 Pro.
Seemed to work fine, but kept going back to recovery.
I wiped, factory reset, and tried to reflash the rom, but I can't get it to boot.
I'm currently using the LR Team recovery, but have tried the unofficial TWRP one as well.
What have I seemed to mess up?

Please and thank you!
wipe is not sufficient!
You need to format data in TWRP.

Do you have installed magisk / modules before?
Hi Kater
If the guy did a format data, magisk modules have been deleted because they are located in Sdcard folder. Right?
Or people tell us they are doing clean install with a light wipe...

Hi Kater
If the guy did a format data, magisk modules have been deleted because they are located in Sdcard folder. Right?
Or people tell us they are doing clean install with a light wipe...

@LOLO9393 you are right, but 90% of the people who are telling us, of course I have formatted data did only a wipe. So I am asking :) and if I am asking if you flash the old rom, then they told us… oh its running.

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
Okay so I downloaded the Miflash tool from here:
And I'm using this stable flashboot:

I have the dual sim Chinese Mi 10 Pro.
This should work right?

Okay so I downloaded the Miflash tool from here:
And I'm using this stable flashboot:

I have the dual sim Chinese Mi 10 Pro.
This should work right?

Yes, here are other links for download

Unfortunately, nothing has worked. Is it safe to assume that my device is bricked?
Fastboot cn rom make sure you don't lock bootloader just clean all and after it boots you can flash TWRP and reboot to TWRP and after format data with "yes" reboot back to recovery and flash EU try it this way?

Fastboot cn rom make sure you don't lock bootloader just clean all and after it boots you can flash TWRP and reboot to TWRP and after format data with "yes" reboot back to recovery and flash EU try it this way?
That's what I just tried. Unfortunately hasn't worked. I get an error in the flash programme.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.6 KB · Views: 452
That didn't work either unfortunately.
So I still have access to recovery though so I guess it's not a FULL brick.