Bought mi 8 SE and im afraid

almog250

Members
Feb 28, 2015
hii, i bought me 8 se in very good price and I a little bit paranoid because he doesn't have LTE B20\ B4 how that will be effective this is really a big deal? or this is ok.
I don't live in Europe but I work and travel there,
There is possible to unlock this band this is hardware or software? someone that has a phone without B20 and lives in Europe can tell me how that feels?
right now I live in Israel and in Israel we only have B3 \ B7 thank you.
and one more thing how the HSPA+ in Europe if there is HSPA+ good that will be good right ?

Last edited:
Hi,
I have Mi note 3 which also doesn't have B20 band and is running fine - I live in Europe. The HSPA+ is part of 3G and is also good - download speed up to 42 mbps. Lte also works here without problems. So I don't think you will have problems. See this site https://www.kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/US/xiaomi-mi8-se - select the country that you want to check and see which bands are needed.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have Mi note 3 which also doesn't have B20 band and is running fine - I live in Europe. The HSPA+ is part of 3G and is also good - download speed up to 42 mbps. Lte also works here without problems. So I don't think you will have problems. See this site https://www.kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/US/xiaomi-mi8-se - select the country that you want to check and see which bands are needed.
Thank you for relaxing me in my country that I live is work 100% in this website show that Lte 66-70% work on this device in europe, that ok :) and in HSPDA+ your good download speed 42mbs most of the time? if this is the speed this is really good for me in Israel I get in Lte only 50-70 mbs and that is very good for me.

Thank you for relaxing me in my country that I live is work 100% in this website show that Lte 66-70% work on this device in europe, that ok :) and in HSPDA+ your good download speed 42mbs most of the time? if this is the speed this is really good for me in Israel I get in Lte only 50-70 mbs and that is very good for me.
Hi, HSPA+ supports up to 42 mbps but in my country it can't get above 20 and the cellular coverage is not very good.