Members
Aug 24, 2016
Hello,

I've been trying different method to get my redmi2 back....no chance

twrp method
deep flash cable
test point... etc

BUT i am able to boot twrp, only when i flashtwrp.bat using my laptop
after if I try installing rom or recover, it says Failed to mount '/ cache '/system '/data '/ persist (Invalid Argumen)

Is there any way to remount partition using adb command or command shell in the twrp interface of the phone

Attachments

• Screenshot_1970-01-02-04-09-06[1].png
    Screenshot_1970-01-02-04-09-06[1].png
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,280
  • Screenshot_1970-01-02-03-38-05[1].png
    Screenshot_1970-01-02-03-38-05[1].png
    108 KB · Views: 1,072
Try to flash latest twrp for wt86047 then in twrp wipe internal partition/factory reset device.

If doesn't help then you could try to flash official rom by Miflash through fastboot EDL mode. Then after flash again twrp.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Try to flash latest twrp for wt86047 then in twrp wipe internal partition/factory reset device.

If doesn't help then you could try to flash official rom by Miflash through EDL mode. Then after flash again twrp.

Thanks. Can you give some directions how to do it? Flash through EDL,?

Thanks. Can you give some directions how to do it?
Check eu rom section, look for twrp link, download twrp for wt86047 lolipop version. On same thread you havve command for flashing through adb with pc.
For Miflash flashing official roms you'll need to check official forum or check this link but be very sure that you have hm 2014813 aka wt86047 device before. https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/36138/

attached are the prt screen and screen shot of the devices

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • Screenshot_1969-12-31-22-33-56[1].png
    Screenshot_1969-12-31-22-33-56[1].png
    125.8 KB · Views: 959
another try with this zip
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png

same thing but says on the adb console (phone) it's a 88047 image and you have HM20148013

another try.....

same

question : not sure about the phone ID, attached is the pic of the actual redmi

Attachments

• Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    50 KB · Views: 981
  • 20161127_152936_resized.jpg
    20161127_152936_resized.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 1,069
Last edited:
Hi,

I share the same problem with the same devicetype. I tried different roms with TWRP 3.0.2 and Miflash in the lastest version with recommended roms. But with TWRP I also get the notification that TWRP is unable to mount system/data and cache (invalid argument).

Does anybody have a solution for this probem?

Thanks in advance.

I gave up as I followed many tutorials without success. I am looking for somebody to fix it and send the device to.

Hi.
Where are you from? There maybe some forum user near you and can help.

Enviado do meu Nexus 7 através de Tapatalk

I am in France and can post locally or within Europe. If someone feels like he can do it....

So apparently there is no solution for this issue right?
I also have the exact error, I have searched the internet for hours and followed at least 10 different guides/tutorials but none solved the issue. It seems I'll need to give up and buy a new phone.... :(

Reactions: chapdis
Hi chapdis,
Ik have many times flashed my phone by fastboot. Maybe i can help you. I am from Holland

So apparently there is no solution for this issue right?
I also have the exact error, I have searched the internet for hours and followed at least 10 different guides/tutorials but none solved the issue. It seems I'll need to give up and buy a new phone.... :(

Unfortunately I gave up. I managed to buy locally the same phone (water damnaged) for €20 changed the board from, reinstall eu. Xiaomi rom and I am happy man now. Anyway I am sure this issue can be resolved with good experience in programming and patience (which I don't have)

Same problem here.
It possible is hardware problem? i think it's strange becasue i read many similar case around. So if it's soft problem, really we can't fix this?!?!

According to english miui.com forum, Xiaomi is replacing defective devices, but only in china. It really looks like a "software" issue (I tried to write files into the storage using the shell and it works), but maybe is so low level issue that nobody have found how to fix it.

Have a look there, any update is welcome.

P.S.: it might be a good idea to write a post and pin it, advising people to get back to.... MIUI7? I am unsure about that, but it seems to be risky to stay at MIUI8. I don't know as well if the only affected device is 2014813 under MIUI.8.2/5.1. Maybe if you guys tell which version are were running we could clarify that.

Here ... same problem!
@eddie_2k ...you "write files into the storage " and works ?
I tried change recovery and not work...
Thanks

I could create/change/delete files using the shell (connected via fastboot), but failed when recreating the partitions. I got any progress and had to find a new one.

Reactions: lingazu
Hey guys,

Today my phone was acting super weird so I restarted it. Now is stuck in the MI logo loading screen. I managed to boot TWRP and got the same errors like you when trying to flash the same ROM again (xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XTDPro_V8.2.1.0.LHJCNDL_v8-5.1).

Any ideas how to fix it?

PS: i attached a pic with the errors

Attachments

• IMG_20170503_151820.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13,080
Hey guys,

Today my phone was acting super weird so I restarted it. Now is stuck in the MI logo loading screen. I managed to boot TWRP and got the same errors like you when trying to flash the same ROM again (xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XTDPro_V8.2.1.0.LHJCNDL_v8-5.1).

Any ideas how to fix it?

PS: i attached a pic with the errors

I haven't heard about anyone fixing it for sure (here or in any other forum). I tried many things by myself (and a friend of mine as well), and never got it back to life. AFAIK, xiaomi is replacing them in China, but apparently there's nothing to do. I simply got a new one, too much time waste on that.

I haven't heard about anyone fixing it for sure (here or in any other forum). I tried many things by myself (and a friend of mine as well), and never got it back to life. AFAIK, xiaomi is replacing them in China, but apparently there's nothing to do. I simply got a new one, too much time waste on that.

So far I did all the fastboot commands by hand and I find out 2 commands give errors: flashing partition gpt_both0.bin and sec sec.dat

The rest...flash system,boot,etc.....all give OKAY and after reboot, TWRP still says there's no OS installed.

Such a pitty no one figure it out how to fix this.

I do have back-ups made with TWRP but on Kitkat...and now i can't restore it....do you know how I can restore those back-ups? previous version of TWRP I can't use to boot, it give an error dtb not found

So far I did all the fastboot commands by hand and I find out 2 commands give errors: flashing partition gpt_both0.bin and sec sec.dat

The rest...flash system,boot,etc.....all give OKAY and after reboot, TWRP still says there's no OS installed.

Such a pitty no one figure it out how to fix this.

I do have back-ups made with TWRP but on Kitkat...and now i can't restore it....do you know how I can restore those back-ups? previous version of TWRP I can't use to boot, it give an error dtb not found

I already tried that, no luck as well. Don't waste your time :D