Bricked Redmi Note 8 Pro

AmmarNaN

Members
Mar 17, 2022
I tried to root my phone and added magisk zip and apk in the internal storage, then rebooted but TWRP didn't showed up like in the tutorials. I could enter fastboot and could actually open the phone before I flash twrp by one click something. Then it turned into a bootloop. But I could enter the fastboot before I flash "begonia_eea_global_images_V10.4.5.0.PGGEUXM_20191007.0000.00_9.0_eea" by MiFlash but I chose to save user data. Then I came up with an error:Not catch checkpoint ($fastboot -s.*lock). Now it is in a bootloop and I cannot open fastboot again. The account is unlocked already, and MiFlash sees the device when I click service help in recovery mode and connect it via USB. Is there a way to recover my data in it? Please help me, I had at least 50 GB of pictures that I didn't backup :( I saw someone says he could upload twrp using LWUP, then got all the data to PC somehow, but I don't really have any knowledge of it and I actually didn't know how to do that. I am just a regular user. If there is a way please share with me. At least I want to open my phone without a root. Is there a way to at least enter TWRP mode without cleaning my storage before installing a new ROM and copy my data to computer?

I tried to root my phone and added magisk zip and apk in the internal storage, then rebooted but TWRP didn't showed up like in the tutorials. I could enter fastboot and could actually open the phone before I flash twrp by one click something. Then it turned into a bootloop. But I could enter the fastboot before I flash "begonia_eea_global_images_V10.4.5.0.PGGEUXM_20191007.0000.00_9.0_eea" by MiFlash but I chose to save user data. Then I came up with an error:Not catch checkpoint ($fastboot -s.*lock). Now it is in a bootloop and I cannot open fastboot again. The account is unlocked already, and MiFlash sees the device when I click service help in recovery mode and connect it via USB. Is there a way to recover my data in it? Please help me, I had at least 50 GB of pictures that I didn't backup :( I saw someone says he could upload twrp using LWUP, then got all the data to PC somehow, but I don't really have any knowledge of it and I actually didn't know how to do that. I am just a regular user. If there is a way please share with me. At least I want to open my phone without a root. Is there a way to at least enter TWRP mode without cleaning my storage before installing a new ROM and copy my data to computer?
try to boot twrp instead of flashing, you can find twrp versions as example here…

boot twrp:
# fastboot boot twrp.img

instead of:
# fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

good luck…