New Bug Miui 2.3.30 -- Galaxys2

skynet84

Members
Aug 23, 2011
The t9 in the samsung keypad 3x4 in this version of miui it's not working. It types like the T9 it's not activated!
There was a similar problem in the version 2.3.16 but with 2.3.23 it was fixed. But now the problem is back again!

The t9 in the samsung keypad 3x4 in this version of miui it's not working. It types like the T9 it's not activated!
There was a similar problem in the version 2.3.16 but with 2.3.23 it was fixed. But now the problem is back again!
Try cleaning all data / caches and flash from fresh

Try cleaning all data / caches and flash from fresh
I tried already yesterday but it's not working... :-(
I really need Samsung keyboard! The strange thing is that if I set the english language in the t9 keypad it's working perfectly but if i choose italian language it doesn't work...
i think it's something very simple to fix...

I understood in all the samsung keyboard all the dictionaries are missing, a part of the english one! How can i add this bug in the thread "Known issues 2.3.30"?

screenshot.png

Please translate locker fully to English (Charging). Problem is also in date 4/2/ Mon as you can see on screenshot...

Not sure how many times we need to tell people but the English modified lockscreen is available on the forum. If you spent 2 minutes doing a quick search you'd find this.

I understood in all the samsung keyboard all the dictionaries are missing, a part of the english one! How can i add this bug in the thread "Known issues 2.3.30"?
its not a Bug!