New Bug Miui 2.3.30 -- Galaxys2

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by skynet84, Mar 31, 2012.

1. skynet84

skynet84Members

Aug 23, 2011
    The t9 in the samsung keypad 3x4 in this version of miui it's not working. It types like the T9 it's not activated!
    There was a similar problem in the version 2.3.16 but with 2.3.23 it was fixed. But now the problem is back again!

2. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder & Sys Op
    Staff Member

Try cleaning all data / caches and flash from fresh

3. skynet84

skynet84Members

Aug 23, 2011
    I tried already yesterday but it's not working... :-(
    I really need Samsung keyboard! The strange thing is that if I set the english language in the t9 keypad it's working perfectly but if i choose italian language it doesn't work...
    i think it's something very simple to fix...

4. skynet84

skynet84Members

Aug 23, 2011
    I understood in all the samsung keyboard all the dictionaries are missing, a part of the english one! How can i add this bug in the thread "Known issues 2.3.30"?

5. McLaren

McLarenMembers

Apr 2, 2012
    Male
    [​IMG]

Please translate locker fully to English (Charging). Problem is also in date 4/2/ Mon as you can see on screenshot...

6. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder & Sys Op
    Staff Member

Not sure how many times we need to tell people but the English modified lockscreen is available on the forum. If you spent 2 minutes doing a quick search you'd find this.

7. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder & Sys Op
    Staff Member

its not a Bug!

8. skynet84

skynet84Members

Aug 23, 2011
    Ok I see... i will be very pleased if you can help me fixing this problem. Thank you for your hard and excellent work MarkHUK!

Share Our Site