Invalid Bug or feature - stock 24h - wallpaper always dark/night during dark mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesy666

Members
Mar 11, 2020
Hi all!
I recently got an update on my Mi 9 (secrurity patch January), my version is: MIUI Global 11.0.8 stable / 11.0.8.0(QFAEUXM)
Before this update the stock 24h wallpaper worked as it should. It was day during day and night during night. Even in dark mode. After the sec patch, which I received yesterday, the dark mode also initiates that the 24h wallpaper always shows the night as if it would be alwasy between 6 pm and 6 am. I tried to set another region but this did not work. Does anyone have a solution?

thanks

Hi all!
I recently got an update on my Mi 9 (secrurity patch January), my version is: MIUI Global 11.0.8 stable / 11.0.8.0(QFAEUXM)
Before this update the stock 24h wallpaper worked as it should. It was day during day and night during night. Even in dark mode. After the sec patch, which I received yesterday, the dark mode also initiates that the 24h wallpaper always shows the night as if it would be alwasy between 6 pm and 6 am. I tried to set another region but this did not work. Does anyone have a solution?

thanks
Feature, no Bug

176918be021ab041a0e3e97a644bd1e9.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.