Resolved Bug Paypal Fingerprint

It's not caused by xml translation..
Does it work on Global ROM on Mi6?

Tested on Mi5 with our ROM and fingerprint works fine there on Spanish language..
in the global also works .. the curious thing is that there are other ususrios of the mi 6 with the language in Spanish in eu or epic .. and if it goes .. and to others (more than 20 users) no ..

@ingbrzy in the Global official ROM works fine.

In eu/epic nope. It is so weird because xml translatition should not affect to this...

And the most important thing, why there are few epic/eu users who work with fp and others can't?

Configurations issues? I test same configs in spanish/english and in english UK works, in USA nope for me...

And patches in services (like blur effect, or advanced reboot etc neither should affet).

Weird...

Later I will check it. Tomorrow will begin a caothic week for me, so, for Epic users won't be update next week probably...

What was the issue finally @ingbrzy? I checked the patches and xml translations but I could not find anything...

So fingerprint is linked correctly but home button minimize app instead use fingerprint reader?

How do you have set buttons?

Post screenshot in English

Set it like I do..
769dec06149e46cc20bd061d0d048c34.jpg

forgive me for raising this thread .. but how do you do this type of images? I'm very interested in hahaha thank you very much in advance

For me with miui 9 EU rom it also doesn't work in Dutch. The patch link shared a few post earlier, is down! Who can help?