Feb 19, 2013
Can someone confirm?
MIUI 12.1 (20.6.18)

Reproduce:
1. Setup second space
2. Setup its own play store/google account
3. Install a few apps, take a few photos/videos
4. Wait a few days or weeks and also reboot sometimes
5. Suddenly second space will have all apps reset like you run them the first time. Their appdata seems to be corrupted, google play can't log in, photos corrupted (black) and videos all 0 seconds in duration and black.
6. Have to open settings>apps>google account, google play etc. And reset all data. Then it works again.
Photos and videos will stay corrupted

Can someone confirm?
MIUI 12.1 (20.6.18)

Reproduce:
1. Setup second space
2. Setup its own play store/google account
3. Install a few apps, take a few photos/videos
4. Wait a few days or weeks and also reboot sometimes
5. Suddenly second space will have all apps reset like you run them the first time. Their appdata seems to be corrupted, google play can't log in, photos corrupted (black) and videos all 0 seconds in duration and black.
6. Have to open settings>apps>google account, google play etc. And reset all data. Then it works again.
Photos and videos will stay corrupted
I have black shark 3 by xiaomi, all my videos and photos are showing 0 size in second space.

also their dates are showing as 1970. I contacted black shark support for this as well but no reply.
so frustrating why this happened.

applications are working fine in second space. only videos and photos seem corrupt. in file manager its showing correct size of the folder where these photos and videos are located

do you have any solution?

I was using the second space and after ending it, I rebooted the phone. Thereafter it restartet to the fastboot mode. TWRP were still available, but the rest is gone. The phone is empty. I had to mount it and upload a new EU-Rom. Again the same as before, MI10Pro_V12.0.4.0...
I hope this will never happen again. It´s the second time this happens to me in two years. That´s such a big thing for me, that I wouldn´t choose xioami again as next phone.
My solution for the moment is: don´t use the second space until there is an update to a new version.