Resolved BUGs - Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - 2.4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not the question of how often to check phone status.... if you think its not important then remove it... I am not discouraging you all but my point is if the option is there then that should work without any FC which we are highlighting from last two weeks and not getting solution. I can understand that this is not in your priority list but at the same time you dont know your community users that how often they are using this option so rather than going with your perception you need to address issues which is highlighted here.

Its a difficult thing to fix, I'm not gonna lie. I've only had one submitted logcat, so its all I can go by. Since I don't own the phone. Feel free to grab logcats and post them. It will help a ton.

Can people quit whining?

MMS.APK works now that I replaced with the one you posted ibotpeaches. hope this helps

Its a difficult thing to fix, I'm not gonna lie. I've only had one submitted logcat, so its all I can go by. Since I don't own the phone. Feel free to grab logcats and post them. It will help a ton.
Last week have already shared logcat and you acknowledge the same.

Last week have already shared logcat and you acknowledge the same.

You might of been the only submitted logcat then. Its difficult to fix. Send the logcat to me (ibotpeaches (at) gmail (d0t) c0m), and I'll personally try and get it fixed.

You might of been the only submitted logcat then. Its difficult to fix. Send the logcat to me (ibotpeaches (at) gmail (d0t) c0m), and I'll personally try and get it fixed.
SGS II ROM pulled back by your team so check your gmail account and if possible fix the issue before reupload the ROM

Its not the question of how often to check phone status.... if you think its not important then remove it... I am not discouraging you all but my point is if the option is there then that should work without any FC which we are highlighting from last two weeks and not getting solution. I can understand that this is not in your priority list but at the same time you dont know your community users that how often they are using this option so rather than going with your perception you need to address issues which is highlighted here.

Dear Prashant1569

You should stop being RUDE to everyone it dosent help you or me or the admins...
think before you post something , read it , does it sound rude or dis'ing ? dont post it!
You have to understand one simple thing
the admins of this site are NOT the developers they are NOT the creators of this rom and they are NOT QA for this rom!
they take the rom and translate just so that me and you and 50k more ppl will have this wonderful rom in english
thats it , dont ask them to change the rom becuase its not their job what ever you and me and everyone else here report to them they move it on and report it to the CREATORS of the rom so please chill...

Admins
i dont know if it'll help but i noticed something about the sms bug now , when you try to start the app from the shortcut it will crush but if you go to your phonebook choose a person and hit the sms this person button (looks like this kinda ... with a bubble around it) the sms works just fine.

Thank you for translating this wonderful rom and as much as it helps im sorry that ppl react and demend Cr..p from you on a weekly basis.

Reactions: d4v3
Dear Prashant1569

You should stop being RUDE to everyone it dosent help you or me or the admins...
think before you post something , read it , does it sound rude or dis'ing ? dont post it!
You have to understand one simple thing
the admins of this site are NOT the developers they are NOT the creators of this rom and they are NOT QA for this rom!
they take the rom and translate just so that me and you and 50k more ppl will have this wonderful rom in english
thats it , dont ask them to change the rom becuase its not their job what ever you and me and everyone else here report to them they move it on and report it to the CREATORS of the rom so please chill...

Admins
i dont know if it'll help but i noticed something about the sms bug now , when you try to start the app from the shortcut it will crush but if you go to your phonebook choose a person and hit the sms this person button (looks like this kinda ... with a bubble around it) the sms works just fine.

Thank you for translating this wonderful rom and as much as it helps im sorry that ppl react and demend Cr..p from you on a weekly basis.

I dont know why you guys feel bad. I am just raising my concerns. For community they are the facilitator and community is totally depend on them including you also. I know that i am raising my issues straight forward without being deplomatic, cant comment on other community users.

Reactions: black_mamba
I dont know why you guys feel bad. I am just raising my concerns. For community they are the facilitator and community is totally depend on them including you also. I know that i am raising my issues straight forward without being deplomatic, cant comment on other community users.

Can you sit in IRC for the next hour or so? I have some phone.APKs I'd like you to test for the About -> Status error.

sir,

im on 2.4.6 rom now with SGS2. i still do have a problem on the lockscreen.
no matter how i set it (pattern, slide, etc..) it does not take effect... even after reboots...
I'am having this pr0blem since 2.3.30 rom. hoping that in this new rom will be ok.
i did a full wipe (data/cache,dalvik) and even formatted my USB storage.

do i need to do something that i dint mention above?
pls advice...thanks in advance...

also noticed that the calendar icon is again doubled in 2.4.6 rom...

marxman

For me also FC new stopwatch and timer at clock app...

The previous version MIUI GB are based on databases of CM rom for all devices >>> All error its the easy fix.
Current the ICS Rom build for discrete devices are based on a database of equipment that >>> So there are many errors.
I'm a fan MIUI rom.Very disappointed with the bugs of MIUI ICS rom ( I use Galaxy SII ), but fortunately I have found a MIUI rom ICS satisfied. Of course this rom using data base of CM 9 >>> All activity is almost perfect . You can try it :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1458382

Cannot download apps from Market.
Could not be downloaded due to an Error (-101)

This is reportedly related to the way ICS kernels look at the ROM flash counter. If your phone has the yellow triangle at startup, then it doesn't mount the external SD properly. Try chainfires triangle away app

Reactions: Rocky Gidz
Have you gone in to the app and run the fix? You may need to restart after running it before it takes full effect
Yeah I hav did that n i didnt fine the yellow triangle n boot up well but cannot install anything from Market.
Even its not updated to PLay Store :(

Yeah I hav did that n i didnt fine the yellow triangle n boot up well but cannot install anything from Market.
Even its not updated to PLay Store :(

Try clearing data for the play store, and possibly remove and readd your google account. If that doesn't work, then its not caused by the yellow triangle problem, and a bit more research would be needed

Reactions: Rocky Gidz
Status
Not open for further replies.