Resolved BUGs - Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - 2.4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try clearing data for the play store, and possibly remove and readd your google account. If that doesn't work, then its not caused by the yellow triangle problem, and a bit more research would be needed
Yeah I did all :) installed the latest version. N still the problem remains!!!!

I got 2 error messages when i try to open accounts on settings and my phone hang up:
"Unfortunately, Exchange Services has stopped." and "Unfortunately, Email has stopped."
Whats the problem with that?

Clean data for email app...

Odoslane z i9100 cez Tapatalk

Hello guys... I have a special problem... maybe you can help me... I can not sync my phonebook to my cars Bluetooth... with samsungs rom it worked.. please help...

Thank you

LED settings can be used with a custom kernel with bln support.

I also noticed that the 2g/3g toggle isn't working, no FC, but it stays at standard setting. I haven't noticed any other bugs than earlier mentioned.

Yes, i get "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped" all the time. checked the md5 and reflashed,

I had to go back to GB rom, my phone was getting red hot after less than 10 minutes use.

Carl.

Hey guys, here are some feedback from me :)

SMS, MMS and About phone, seems to be working fine here. Loving the new Call interface :cool:

In my case it seems to be calculation fault in the app File Explorer. The Misc value is displayed as minus and isn't supposed to have a misc button on down right corner? Se screenshot for for more info.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-08-15-19-27.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-08-15-19-27.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 240
Btw, what's the "logic" behind version bumber? Apperantly it's a big jump from 2.3.30 to 2.4.6, but the changelog doesn't reflect it. Just wondering :)

I am unable to open Clock and Browser. Cleared all the caches, re-installed the ROM 3 times. Definite problems with this version.

I see a number of users reporting issues, so fingers crosses for a quick fix. A big thanks to the developers and the community

I am unable to open Clock and Browser. Cleared all the caches, re-installed the ROM 3 times. Definite problems with this version.

I see a number of users reporting issues, so fingers crosses for a quick fix. A big thanks to the developers and the community

Both work fine to me on sgs2 with this rom. You are doing something wrong. Factory reset and try again.

Sent from my GT-I9100

ICS version 2.3.30 fixed the duplicate calendar apk, but this new ics version 2.4.6 brought it back. Just want to make this bug known.

Reactions: žuža
Both work fine to me on sgs2 with this rom. You are doing something wrong. Factory reset and try again.

Sent from my GT-I9100
done it three times buddy with all the cache wiping, factory resets etc

bad download perhaps?

Btw, what's the "logic" behind version bumber? Apperantly it's a big jump from 2.3.30 to 2.4.6, but the changelog doesn't reflect it. Just wondering :)

There is no logic. Its simply the date of release. There are "stable" releases as deemed by MIUI China, however we haven't even hit one of those for ICS. So yeah.

- Settings - LED. As far as I know SGS2 doesn't have any LEDs.

Doesn't work if I have a missed call/msg. BLN
And I don't remember how was the old SGS2 camera so I don't know if I have the old one or the new one...

Any help?

I've found a fairly major bug but it is difficult to reproduce.

Two times in two days since upgrading to 2.4.6 my phone has frozen while being locked and there is no reaction when pressing the unlock button, home button (or any other button). When it happens the phone also gets hotter than normal. The first time I did a battery pull since holding the power button won't turn the device off either. The other time I waited for about 10 minutes as the phone got hotter and eventually it restarted. The battery had then dropped from 50-60% to only 19%!

I know that both times the phone was locked while on the home screen with nothing special running in the background, but the music player had been used just before it happened both times. I am unable to reproduce it right now but I'll try again later.

Using SGSII with translated lockscreen.

Just updated. Dunno if it's been mentioned, but still unable to download apps in the background. It keeps saying unable to install to SD card or something akin to that. If I stay on the install screen in the Play Store it works just fine, but otherwise it throws an error. Also, FC on Settings>About>status.

Edit: Also, can't get most of my apps to use 3G data even though I have it with my plan and a handful of apps (IM+ pro, MangaWatcher's update manga feature, and email) do. Calls/texts/MMS works, but no proper data...

Status
Not open for further replies.