Resolved BUGs - Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - 2.4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the same problem.
You can download TitaniumBackup Root for free from market and remove one.
Just don't forget to make a backup of it before you remove it.
I made a backup and removed calendargoogle.apk and kept calender.apk, and no problem since last update.

The most annoying thing is that when the caller ends the call my phone reboots. Happened 2times yesterday, and 1 time while I was talking.
And I still got random reboots, but not that many as before!

I've got a rather strange bug. Ever time i exit an app and return to the home screen, the icons and the widgets seem to redraw themselves. This is kinda annoying. Is this a known bug?

I've noticed the same issue. Will put it on first post...

I seem to loosing 3G connectivity alot since last update. And this morning it keeps saying I couldn't get DATA as Roaming was turned off?!(At home!) No change after reboot. Did a Shutdown after the reboot and when I started it up I got Android.phone FC. Totally broke my phone... Lucky me I can still make backup, even though FC pop up and hangs the phone every 20sec.
Have to do a factory when 2.4.13 is released

Device: SGS2
ROM : 2.4.6 (updated from 2.3.30)
In Dialer Settings I have tried to setup an sip account through "SIP Settings". Its not saving my created account.

Another problem is that SIP accounts on GB based MUIU, worked only on wifi. Maybe somebody from devel team of MIUI can modify the future releases of the framework-res.apk so the MIUI can connect its native sip client through 3G also. As I remember in file "res\values\bools.xml" the "config_sip_wifi_only" must be changed from “true” to “false”.

Thanks to all devels and community for MIUI rom.

Device: SGS2
ROM : 2.4.6 (updated from 2.3.30)
In Dialer Settings I have tried to setup an sip account through "SIP Settings". Its not saving my created account.

Another problem is that SIP accounts on GB based MUIU, worked only on wifi. Maybe somebody from devel team of MIUI can modify the future releases of the framework-res.apk so the MIUI can connect its native sip client through 3G also. As I remember in file "res\values\bools.xml" the "config_sip_wifi_only" must be changed from “true” to “false”.

Thanks to all devels and community for MIUI rom.
Taken from latest bools.xml

Code:
    <bool name="config_sip_wifi_only">false</bool>
So it's already there?

Taken from latest bools.xml

Code:
    <bool name="config_sip_wifi_only">false</bool>
So it's already there?
Yep, that's great.
The only problem at this moment is that on 2.4.6 I'm unable to save SIP accounts using SIP Setting from Dialer menu, after I click on save button, and get out of the SIP Settings menu, and enter the sip settings menu again, you will see that there is nothing.

Thanks

P.S. sorry for offtopic, but I can not use the themes on my dialer on 2.4.6, I am truing to apply the dialer theme but without success. I must wipe all my data and install 2.4.6 to succeed ?

Please close this thread, I will merge BUGs from this topic to new one (2.4.13) - if there are any :)

Status
Not open for further replies.