Camera app in English

GDS1

Members
Feb 3, 2014
Hello everybody! I just bought a new WCDMA Hongmi with preinstalled 5.0 MIUI. Everything is ok exept camera app which is in English, when my system lang is Russian. Is this a bug or what?

P.S. Just curious... Phone has stock Recovery, has no root, but has preinstalled multilang MIUI and Play Store. How can it be? I thought that sellers flash multilang ROM before the sale, but there is no root and recovery is stock. Or Xiaomi itself flashes WCDMA Hongmi with multilang ROM while manufacturing?

Sorry for my english, I'm from Ukraine. :)

Hello everybody! I just bought a new WCDMA Hongmi with preinstalled 5.0 MIUI. Everything is ok exept camera app which is in English, when my system lang is Russian. Is this a bug or what?

P.S. Just curious... Phone has stock Recovery, has no root, but has preinstalled multilang MIUI and Play Store. How can it be? I thought that sellers flash multilang ROM before the sale, but there is no root and recovery is stock. Or Xiaomi itself flashes WCDMA Hongmi with multilang ROM while manufacturing?

Sorry for my english, I'm from Ukraine. :)
install our multilang build... sellers are adding only AOSP translation.. so no miui specific...

How exactly do they add AOSP translation? Without root and with stock recovery. o_O

Noticed something:
I think this isn't AOSP translation. See picture (sorry, can't upload screenshot at the moment). "KDevGroup".

Attachments

• IMG_20140204_011432.jpg
    IMG_20140204_011432.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Then they just stole our multi builds... For installation our build is not root and cwm required... Just install via updater app...

~Tapatalk~

Menu - select installation zip

~Tapatalk~

Tried to reset data (from the settings). And nothing - still english.
Do I need to go to recovery and wipe something and than install ROM?

Last edited:
Yes. Install out rom. That's all.

Wysłane z mojego MI 3W przy użyciu Tapatalka

Can you give me a link to the manual how do I properly install your ROM?
Hongmi WCDMA.

I don't think it'll help to install the MIUI multilang stable ROM. I have the stable multilang ROM v5 and use it in Dutch. Everything is in Dutch, except for the camera app. So it would be a waste of time to install the other ROM. Probably another camera app will help?

But not everyone has this bug. So it can be fixed. Devices are the same, so the problem is ROM. Am I wrong?

Its just not translated by translator.. Thats it.. No ROM issue...

~Tapatalk~

When I received my RR it came with v1.0, with multilang including PT-PT, and rooted.
The recovery was stock.
How did they do it I don't know

When I received my RR it came with v1.0, with multilang including PT-PT, and rooted.
The recovery was stock.
How did they do it I don't know
you dont need CWM for install our multilang.. just install via updater app...