Camera Issues

Tebaatusasula

Members
Feb 4, 2013
Hello! I apologize in advance, I use the Google translator. Recently acquired Xiaomi MI 2 are satisfied, but there is a problem: the camera does not record video mode Slow mo. Tried to put in the settings 90 fps, and exhibited slow-and fast shooting in 720p, but the most I could get is 10 fps mode Slow mo. In normal mode, the camcorder writes great video. What could it be?

go into settings of the camera and then you will have the fast speed recording options 60 or 90.

After that use the fast record option in 720P.
It does not work. Video is recorded at 10 fps.

You Go into the settings under video camera. in the settings, you enable video high frame rate to be 90 of 70.

you go back to the camera and select to record in 720p, and enable video speed to be 'fast'.

Here is a sample video on YouTube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And my sample video, filmed in my Xiaomi
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The difference is, in the first video without blur and everything is clear, but as with my usual slow-motion at 30 fps.

The same problem here.. 9.833 FPS when I play the video on PC.. in settings fast 90fps, camera on 720p with fast + .. tried also slow- and the video output is the same as fast + 9,833 FPS
but weird is that sometimes the slow and fast gives the same output as normal.. It looks like the switcher isn't sometimes working
I'm on 3.2.8

Play the video with VLC to check the framerate. Or can you upload a short sequence?
What about the resolution? If you shot normal speed but 1080p is it really 1920x1080? I had a fake Xiaomi mi2 that was only record:
720p: 30 fps 640x480
1080p: 15 fps 1280x720
Are you sure it is a real one?

LOL no fake here :D
Here is codec information from my VLC. As I mentioned here, sometimes are the outputs the same whatever I set up. Today I tried it again and 720p Fast works as expected BUT output of 1080p Normal & Slow was the same. 720p Normal & Slow too. Check attached picture.
edit: Why is there Stereou sound? As I know Xiaomi doesn't have stereo microphone.

Attachments

• miui-camera.png
    miui-camera.png
    20 KB · Views: 458
i think the slo-mo feature doesn't work for me as well.. when i film on "fast" it feels laggy and the output seems a bit blurry, not the quality i expected (not as all like the pigeon video. (miui 3.2.8)

i just checked it out,
1080 shots in 25fps (regular speed)
720P shots in 30fps (slow motion0

and sometimes i get 59fps on 720p slow motion

:eek:

nowhere near the expected 90fps (or 30 on normal speed)

probably there's somthing wrong with the rom..

720p slo-mo is ok @30fps. It is recorded @90fps and then the result is played @30.. smooth moves 3 times slower ;)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2