Camera Xiaomi Redmi 4a Vs Camera Redmi 4 Prime

kanem0chi

Members
Dec 4, 2016
Hi Guys,

Since I own both devices, I thought it might be interesting for you to make a quick camera comparison video for you, so we all have a better understanding if there are major differences.

Have a look below, and we will see that one of the camera's has some sort of blue filter..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What do you think of the camera's from the RedMi 4 devices?

Let me know in the comments below :)

Thanks for watching!

Compared to Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi 3S Prime has better camera.
Too bad i do not have the 3S anymore, else I would have compared this for you. For now we have to guess, as I do not have direct access to samples that were taken at exactly the same time. Thanks for your comment! :)

Too bad i do not have the 3S anymore, else I would have compared this for you. For now we have to guess, as I do not have direct access to samples that were taken at exactly the same time. Thanks for your comment! :)

I did have a Redmi 3S Prime, and sadly it stolen after few days.

So yes, I know the camera quality of both phone.

Talking about camera quality, can you comment on following: my Redmi 4 prime seems reluctant to use its flash even when light is quite low when the flash mode is in AUTO. If I put flash to always on it will flash but in auto mode it will often not flash even in low light conditions, whereas picture quality is quite bad in low light conditions.
Is this something you have also noticed?