Camera

Andrea82

Members
Feb 10, 2016
Hi all,

i have upgraded my Xiaomi MI MIX from miui 9 to 10, from 8.3.26 developer to 8.8.9 developer using twrp-3.2.1-raupe-blunden.
Now is impossible make focused photo. i can't set focus by clicking the touch.
any suggestion?
thanks a lot

Andrea

Attachments

• IMG_20180820_122955.jpg
    IMG_20180820_122955.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 509
Hi all,

i have upgraded my Xiaomi MI MIX from miui 9 to 10, from 8.3.26 developer to 8.8.9 developer using twrp-3.2.1-raupe-blunden.
Now is impossible make focused photo. i can't set focus by clicking the touch.
any suggestion?
thanks a lot

Andrea

??

Works fine for me on eu weekly 8.8.9, in both Mi camera and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Have you checked in the settings for focus?

Are you by the way on eu weekly or official China developer?

??

Works fine for me on eu weekly 8.8.9, in both Mi camera and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Are you by the way on eu weekly or official China developer?

i have installed WEEKLY 8.8.9 from this site

Any suggestion?
it will be even an hardware problem?
thanks

Try installing some other camera app, e.g. some *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app if you have camera2.api enabled, or Open Camera, to compare.

In these focus works for me also.

Try installing some other camera app, e.g. some *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app if you have camera2.api enabled, or Open Camera, to compare.

In these focus works for me also.

I try with other 3 camera apps but focus is very bad. i think that it will be an hardware problem that appears after the substitution of the damaged screen made by a technican...
Do you knows a centre that can change it professionally(in Italy)? However I try to find out the part on aliexpress and after I change it...
Thanks a lot for support