Cancro Latest Miui Kitkat Tar/tgz (has 7.1.5.0.zip Merged Partition?)

mdki1996

Members
May 12, 2016
Hi all, I am a new Miui user. I received yesterday my Mi4W 3gb and it is running a fake Miui 7.00.55.00 (KXDMICI), so i would like to install latest Miui KK from Xiaomi.eu (should be V7.1.5.0.KXDCNCK_V7-4.4) trough fastboot. I know that the rom should be in .tgz...is it possible to have/find it? Otherwise it will be necessary to flash it via recovery, but i prefer the first precedure because a cleaner one. :)

It's not possible to find it. Xiaomi.eu roms are only in .zip format and you flash it through updater or recovery. Why KK when there is MM?

Reactions: mdki1996
you can fastboot official 7.05 globale from xiaomi, then use updater to update with latest xiaomi.eu kitkat stable if KK is your choice.

Thank you for answers! I prefer Kitkat because:
1) at the moment I search max stability;
2) I saw a video-comparison between Miui V7 Marshmallow and V6 Kitkat, where Kitkat is faster and, most important, have a better multitasking. Search: Xiaomi Mi 4 Android 6.0 so với Android 4.4 có cải thiện nhiều về hiệu năng không?

So...
1) installed twrp 3.0.2 via fastboot, all ok;
2) wiped everything (data, system, internal storage, cache, dalvick);
3) put "xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V7.1.5.0.KXDCNCK_v7-4.4.zip" (i think that this is latest Xiaomi.eu rom KK for cancro, right?) in sdcard via mtp twrp;
4) install zip -> always error 7 Error 7 mi4.jpg, I tried to edit "updater-script" in META-INF/com/google/android directory but the error became this one Error after file edit.jpg. I also tried to enable signature verification, mount-unmount system, keep system as read only, reboot in twrp installing supersu: all without results;
6) install 7.1.3.0 cancro xiaomi.eu -> installation successful at first time.
Of course i checked Md5 before to install twrp and all roms.
Update: Not alone.png maybe someone of you can try and verify if this is a common problem of this rom, if it is, is better to inform Xiaomi.eu staff and remove this rom from androidfilehost IMHO.

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was thinking about 1 more possibility: "xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V7.1.5.0.KXDCNCK_v7-4.4.zip" work with merged partition like Marshmallow, and I found this Merged partition maybe.jpg

You need the flash scripts to rebuild the dual partitions, you can find it on en. MIUI. Com and use them to flash global rom then you ll use STOCK recovery to install Xiaomi. Eu 7.1.5

But now I am running twrp and miui 7.1.3.0, so I think to be in dual partitions. Maybe I have to install twice 7.1.5.0 from updater with stock recovery? I don´t know how to wipe and flash both partitions with Twrp.

But now I am running twrp and miui 7.1.3.0, so I think to be in dual partitions. Maybe I have to install twice 7.1.5.0 from updater with stock recovery? I don´t know how to wipe and flash both partitions with Twrp.
I am not sure twrp even supported dual partitions. I would restart from scratch with global rom+scripts to rebuild all and do via stock recovery.

Infact i am only able to see and operate on 1 partition with twrp. Thanks! Ah 1 more question: if I install 7.1.5.0 (global or china) via fastboot I will have already the merge partition, right? And than I can install with twrp or mirecovery all MM Miui,

I never tried that, the only I can recommend&(that I tried with success) is to pick up the dual partition scripts from xiaomi.eu and untar them on the 7.0.5 global stable before miflash. I would really recommend to do clean.
Later to go with M, just miflash fastboot rom 6.3.17 dev, it contains the partition scripts for M.