"Cannot receive hello packet" locked bootloader note 4 3/32gb Qualcomm totally bricked !

akujal002

Members
Jun 27, 2018
Hey guy's I bricked my phone few days ago, my screen pops miui logo for 0.5 sec and it turns off right after.
I'm able to access fastboot and EDL mode after the test points thing.

I'm actualy trying to flash a ROM with xiaomi flash 2016.08.30 (I tried soooo many versions of xiaomiflash).
My pc have every qualcomm drivers and my phone is rightly detected as "Qualcomm HS-USB QD Loader 9008"

1. I disassembled the phone and disconnected/connected battery - no effect
2. I installed QPST and tried to flash using QFIL - no effect
3. I tried to use several versions of MiFlash - no effect
4. I installed several versions of Qualcomm drivers - no effect
5. I reinstalled 'Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 900E' into 'Qualcomm HS-USB QD Loader 9008' driver - no effect

And I still have the "cannot receive hello packet" problem

Can somebody help me or have any solution ?
Thx a lot people !

Old reply, but if you haven't found a solution yet, try beta version(s) of miflash, or the portable version. A lots changed since this post was created, but it's worth a shot. Also try developer Rom, mipcsuite, etc.. I have a different device (mi9lite global) I bought cheap with claim of 'not powering on' but it's only a black screen. Not reset, locked BL, no USB debugging enabled... Got edl mode to be recognized correctly but getting the same error in miflash... I've fixed devices that others thought were impossible to fix without new main board, but this device so far has been a deep can of worms! Plus doing it on broken laptop with Windows 10 home s... My freaking God.. Learned a lot about xiaomi's, a lot... So if you haven't given up in almost 2 years or whatever, just sharing my 2 cents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Hey guy's I bricked my phone few days ago, my screen pops miui logo for 0.5 sec and it turns off right after.
I'm able to access fastboot and EDL mode after the test points thing.

I'm actualy trying to flash a ROM with xiaomi flash 2016.08.30 (I tried soooo many versions of xiaomiflash).
My pc have every qualcomm drivers and my phone is rightly detected as "Qualcomm HS-USB QD Loader 9008"

1. I disassembled the phone and disconnected/connected battery - no effect
2. I installed QPST and tried to flash using QFIL - no effect
3. I tried to use several versions of MiFlash - no effect
4. I installed several versions of Qualcomm drivers - no effect
5. I reinstalled 'Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 900E' into 'Qualcomm HS-USB QD Loader 9008' driver - no effect

And I still have the "cannot receive hello packet" problem

Can somebody help me or have any solution ?
Thx a lot people !
Im still facing the sae problems..
any solution?