New Cannot use Google Pay

lucadelc

Members
Apr 15, 2019
Hi all,
I cannot use Google Pay with the xiaomi.eu, obviusly the safetynet pass and I used magisk hide. With the stock global (and root) worked.

My device: Mi Mix 2s (polaris)
Xiaomi.eu version: 9.4.12 beta

Delete /data/data/com.google.android.gms, reboot and try again

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Nope, same problem (I tryed in the past also removing google pay's data)
Ok, open gpay, then open gms folder and without closing Gpay(!) delete ALL folders in it and go back to Gay to add card

Nothing, it doesn't work. Anyway in that folder i have a folder called file and nothing in it

Is not a problem with my magisk settings, right? (I mean advanced settings)

Attachments

• photo_2019-04-15_20-00-25.jpg
    photo_2019-04-15_20-00-25.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 631
Is not a problem with my magisk settings, right? (I mean advanced settings)
No, anyway, don't think that magisk can help, but try to update to 19.x(see att) and try again

Attachments

• MagiskManager-v7.0.1-2019022802-ianmacd.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 235
Then you got, hide all that need (choose google play services)
(I have 2 devices with Gpay...)

I regular check on 4pda this issue, the most helpful solution is this

You should suffer from it searching solution, this "phenomenon" of protection from Google constantly changing and almost unexplored, there's no 100% solution, craftamen are searching it, you could just await (magisk didn't appear on the spot too) or, again, suffer while searching your solution...
I found my own

I'm also having problem with google pay with mix 2s 9.4.12 weekly. It was working once in the morning after I updated to the latest weekly but then I went to use it again in the afternoon and it stopped working saying that it cannot be used in this phone anymore. I deleted /data/data/com.google.android.gms , rebooted, cleared cache and all data of gpay and play service app. Try to setup again with this error.

My bank said there's no problem on their end. I tried to set it up on different phone and it worked.
I don't have root nor magisk installed.
Looking forward for this issue to be resolved.

I'm also having problem with google pay with mix 2s 9.4.12 weekly. It was working once in the morning after I updated to the latest weekly but then I went to use it again in the afternoon and it stopped working saying that it cannot be used in this phone anymore. I deleted /data/data/com.google.android.gms , rebooted, cleared cache and all data of gpay and play service app. Try to setup again with this error.
View attachment 24303
My bank said there's no problem on their end. I tried to set it up on different phone and it worked.
I don't have root nor magisk installed.
Looking forward for this issue to be resolved.
Same
Mi9 9.4.11 v2

Guys, you haven't clear data of Gpay services after reboot
You have just delete gms folder, reboot and try again
(I repeat, don't clear data of Google Services)

I tried just deleting the gms folder, reboot, and tried gpay without clearing data. Still the same result.
Root was not detected but it's saying can't complete setup for contactless payment. Need to contact bank. But my bank said nothing is wrong on their end and I tried different phone and it's working on different phone. So it's not bank's fault.
I'll wait until next weekly and see what happens.

Nothing will happens until Google decice to allow Custom EU Roms. Contact Support until they realize there is a Problem

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Nothing will happens until Google decice to allow Custom EU Roms. Contact Support until they realize there is a Problem

My 3 devices have workable Gpay, may be you all do something wrong

My 3 devices have workable Gpay, may be you all do something wrong

Do you pay with them? After few Payment Google Blocks it

Yeah, from mix 3 have payed over 50 times for example

ok i installed magisk and the versions you said, removed gms folder and cleared out the gpay data (all data), card has been addedd i also hidden all gms services, now let's give some time to google update its services.

To be honest, once gpay was crashed(think just Gservices were updated), but deleting gms folder makes it work again