Cant download some apps from market because device not compatible

e-r-a-n

Members
Jan 4, 2013
Theres IGO for free for holidays in Israel, its for the next 48hours or so.
But my device is not compatible, so i cant download.
Can anyone guide me what I can do in order to solve it? :)

Im using latest V5

Google for: "google play patched chelpus" or find "GoogleMarket.by.Chelpus.TrueLicenseMod.apk"
Use it at your own risk, messing with system apps always brings some risks.
For me no problems with the patched play store.
Good luck.

I tried replacing this app with phonesky. Apk, but it didn't help.
My market version didn't change.
Could you further guide me please?

I tried replacing this app with phonesky. Apk, but it didn't help.
My market version didn't change.
Could you further guide me please?

Now I am confused - do you want iGO Primo gps navigation or something else?

My problem is not changing to other County but to identify is different device
I want igo primo, which appears as not compatible with my device.

Faking other phone model requires editing the build.prop file , inserting the proper values in the proper places. Wiping market cache in phone , wiping cache & dalvic cache in recovery.
Google might help for all this. It's like changing the dpi value , the fingerprint, etc in build.prop file. Never done it. I'm prone not to do this to my phone :)

Faking other phone model requires editing the build.prop file , inserting the proper values in the proper places. Wiping market cache in phone , wiping cache & dalvic cache in recovery.
Google might help for all this. It's like changing the dpi value , the fingerprint, etc in build.prop file. Never done it. I'm prone not to do this to my phone :)

If you see the link you should realize that the app does not touch your build.prop, and it safe. Simple reboot will restore everything.

Thanks!
I changed to nexus 4 and downloaded.
What happens next time there is some kind of update?
I at the moment have a license since I downloaded it from the market, but will I get updates as mi2?
Or do I need to change each time to other device?

I don't know for sure, but I think when you change to other device, you can update your 'not compatible app'.