Can't Receive Sms With 6.12.15 On Mi5s

XiaomiSGW

Members
Dec 3, 2016
Hi folks,

I don't receive SMS anymore on my Mi 5s with weekly 6.12.8. Sending SMS works fine but no SMS are coming in. Carrier is O2 in Germany...

Any ideas if that is a setting issue or a known bug on latest weekly?

Regards, Tom

Last edited:
Hi folks,

I don't receive SMS anymore on my Mi 5s with weekly 6.12.15. Sending SMS works fine but no SMS are coming in. Carrier is O2 in Germany...

Any ideas if that is a setting issue or a known bug on latest weekly?

Regards, Tom

There is no 6.12.15 for mi5s !!!

Sorry, I means 6.12.8 - Just updated two redmi 4 with 6.12.15 and forgot that my 5s ist still one week behind...

Sorry, I means 6.12.8 - Just updated two redmi 4 with 6.12.15 and forgot that my 5s ist still one week behind...

Did you try sending / receiving SMS with your SIM on another phone ?
Did you try sending / receiving SMS with another SIM on your phone ?

@Sebastien Juglar : Bingo!!! I tried the SIM another phone (which did not make too much sense at first because it worked before in the Mi5s) and SMS were not received either! What happened is: I'm having an O2 Multicard, the second card I never used before. For testing another, new phone I put the 2nd multicard (which I never used before) in this phone two weeks ago (same time when I flashed new weekly on my 5s). That activated the SMS receive on that ohne and was deactived on my Mi5s!!!

Had to dial *125# on my Mi5s - SMS can be received again here!

Thanks for your help - thread can be closed!

Tom

@Sebastien Juglar : Bingo!!! I tried the SIM another phone (which did not make too much sense at first because it worked before in the Mi5s) and SMS were not received either! What happened is: I'm having an O2 Multicard, the second card I never used before. For testing another, new phone I put the 2nd multicard (which I never used before) in this phone two weeks ago (same time when I flashed new weekly on my 5s). That activated the SMS receive on that ohne and was deactived on my Mi5s!!!

Had to dial *125# on my Mi5s - SMS can be received again here!

Thanks for your help - thread can be closed!

Tom

U'r welcome !