New Can't update - You are already up to date. Current ROM - 8.7.19 and update available is 8.7.26

Glactico7

Members
Jul 29, 2018
Hello Everyone.
I have recently installed Xiaomi.eu and so far i am more than satisified with it. However, since my ROM is beta version which can be updated weekly but still i am unable to update it. I installed 8.7.19 ROM and now an update is available of 8.7.26 version. But when i click the download button to update it, it pops up a message saying YOU ARE UP TO DATE.

Is there any solution to it?

The roms aren't completely uploaded to the servers. That's why you can't download it. Wait till they are uploaded and you would be able to download it.

Reactions: sebastian83
My Mi 6 is running MIUI 9.3 by xiaomi.eu 8.2.1 weekly. When I press 'update' button, I see that 8.9.20 is available. But pressing Download button returns 'You already up to date' toast. I tried at different days and months, with and without VPN - the result is always the same. What should I check?

My Mi 6 is running MIUI 9.3 by xiaomi.eu 8.2.1 weekly. When I press 'update' button, I see that 8.9.20 is available. But pressing Download button returns 'You already up to date' toast. I tried at different days and months, with and without VPN - the result is always the same. What should I check?
This is a known issue. I had to hold the button to download for about 15 seconds or more. Then the download started.
Or else: try a manually download. Works for me as well.

Normally if you delete the zip and md5 file that was previously downloaded you will update with no problems. Just go to File Manager > Storage > Scroll Down, you will see the zip file and md5 file, delete it.