Clockwork Recovery for Xiaomi Mi-2 ?

yeah I solved it, but now I have to get recompiling to work, because tried it with APKtool 1.3.1, 1.3.2, 1.4.2 and 1.5.1 and only the newest worked for decompiling, but with recompiling I got always and Error with MIUI Apps.

but I think I will get it also to work.

I have compiled CWM for Mi2 but after he read info from framebuffer, accessing functions of GGLContext results in segfault.
I think that there's a problem with the kernel-headers.

I tried booting generic qcom-kernel and there CWM works but no drivers except USB are working(no display).

The problem i have is that even if i sign the update.zip and flash it in recovery successfully nothing really appens, it doesn't copy the supposed APK files in system/app, something weird is going on here.

Hi all. I am new here and currently looking for a new phone. Im fairly particular in what i want (quadcore processor, hd screen, and hspa+ and size no bigger than a galaxy s2 as i hate the new massive screens. After months of searching i think the xiamoi mi2 is the complete package.

However is it possible to port alliance rom across as i am a massive fan of the alliance rom an currently run this rom on my galaxy s2. Or is it possible to use "Go Launcher" and the other Go apps as this is also a favourite of mine.

Thanks in advance

Thanks ehrles

would using go launcher bring back the app drawer feature or would this still be disabled due to the lack of app drawer in miui rom?

yeah I solved it, but now I have to get recompiling to work, because tried it with APKtool 1.3.1, 1.3.2, 1.4.2 and 1.5.1 and only the newest worked for decompiling, but with recompiling I got always and Error with MIUI Apps.

but I think I will get it also to work.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
try this.