来自 MI 2SC 上的 Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last build CM10.1 20130726

Update log:
20130726:1, the latest update to the cm0726 source;
2, update the kernel, no screen breakage;
3, fluency improved;
Known BUG:
1, the camera is temporarily unavailable;
2, Telecom version the problem has been repaired at the beginning of integration;
Acknowledgements ---
* Thank cm open source project;

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3778151280&uk=288670244
Isn't that mooke os?

Skickat från min MI 2 med Tapatalk 4 Beta

Chinese :( and google translate sucks...

It's enough to understand the bugs and the changelog. However, don't talk here, this is the thread of another fantastic cm10.1, grondimn's.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

It's enough to understand the bugs and the changelog. However, don't talk here, this is the thread of another fantastic cm10.1, grondimn's.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2
Then why link it here? :S

s_aa814c31951641d2a0a32b93899c05ee.jpg

source: http://news.mydrivers.com/1/270/270434.htm

:)

Reactions: anto1900
news CM10.1....

20130727:
A focus on integrating the signal problem try to fix the telecom version;
2 carriers culture;
3, update the kernel,
no screen breakage ;
4, fluency improved ;
known BUG:
1, the camera is temporarily unavailable;
2, the lock screen Sleep Auto-bright screen;

cm-10.1-20130727-UNOFFICIAL-aries.zip
So, the camera isn't working? If yes, what nightly I have to install if I want the camera working and the screen off problem fixed?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So, the camera isn't working? If yes, what nightly I have to install if I want the camera working and the screen off problem fixed?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Screen off problem?

Screen off problem?

Sometimes, when my phone's screen is turned off, the device won't turn on again, while still accepting incoming calls but either ringing or turning the screen on..
I have to press the power button around 5 sec to make the phone reboot

Written on my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sometimes, when my phone's screen is turned off, the device won't turn on again, while still accepting incoming calls but either ringing or turning the screen on..
I have to press the power button around 5 sec to make the phone reboot

Written on my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4 Beta
Well it's not a really a bsod so Im not sure what it is. It happened to me too i think you need the kernel sources to fix it but I am not sure..

Don't be so hard TiKaZz, there is no changelog for this build posted anywhere as far as my knowledge goes.

I installed it, first I couldn't get through the first steps because the keyboard kept force closing. When I reinstalled the rom without Google Apps it did work though. Only real thing I noticed is that calling works now and the CM settings are cleaned up. Still no camera though.

Oh and there is a navigation bar on the bottom.

Don't be so hard TiKaZz, there is no changelog for this build posted anywhere as far as my knowledge goes.

I installed it, first I couldn't get through the first steps because the keyboard kept force closing. When I reinstalled the rom without Google Apps it did work though. Only real thing I noticed is that calling works now and the CM settings are cleaned up. Still no camera though.

Oh and there is a navigation bar on the bottom.
In 4.3 There are big improvements in "project butter".
And you can deny certain things the app want to access so there are a many improvements and news in the new version.

Newww update!!!

July 29 update:
1. updated to the latest source;
2. default Chinese display, the default option is to open the developer and unknown sources;
3. Cancellation virtual buttons ;
4. Integrated Baidu input method, change the default bell, change the battery as a percentage;

cm-10.2-20130729-UNOFFICIAL-aries.zip

Reactions: TiKaZz