[CM10.1] Daily build of CM10.1 For Mi2

Rear camera works in the latest build (in OP, NOT Cofface build), but when switching to front camera, it crashes with "Camera error: can't connect to camera" and the only fix is to reboot
Is this the cm10.1 or 10.2?

Sent from my Mi2s

github.com / mitwo-dev updated the device and vendor branch is the cm-10.1 (android 4.2.2) new branch kernel uses Qualcomm jb 2.5 kernel branch, perfectly matching the CM display-caf, solves screen tearing, big game will card machines and other major issues of the kernel.

We are waiting for new ROM.

github.com / mitwo-dev updated the device and vendor branch is the cm-10.1 (android 4.2.2) new branch kernel uses Qualcomm jb 2.5 kernel branch, perfectly matching the CM display-caf, solves screen tearing, big game will card machines and other major issues of the kernel.

We are waiting for new ROM.
Yeeee Finally we have the kernel sources!!!!!

Sent from my Mi2s

@rosheko

is much faster than previuous versions. camera ok, hdr ok. glitches are gone. for me everything work perfect (for now :) )

thank you very much for great job.

The phone wakes up all the time. Anyone else with that problem?

Skickat från min MI 2 med Tapatalk 4 Beta

Did you found any solution?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

nope because is random. Only a tip go in the setting->performance and change minimum speed to 240 mhz or similar because at the moment is setted to 1024 (and obviusly battery go down very fast)