[CM10.1] Daily build of CM10.1 For Mi2

i will attempt to build CM-10.2 tonight. Is anyone still going to be interested in cm-10.1?

Yes, i'm interested in cm10.1. If in cm10.2 something doesn't work properly i think it's better to build at least only one "stable" cm10.1 where everything works and that can be used as a daily driver.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Reactions: TiKaZz
I am interested in 10.1 too if it works better than 10.2. OpenGL 3 and smartbluetooth would be nice but if you can leave a stable CM10.1 before building 10.2 it would be very nice.

Reactions: dextructor
Definitely interested in 10.1
I installed it yesterday and except for the random screen wakes, I thought it performed excellent! Thank you for your hard work.

I will build cm-10.1 with latest kernel for sure. Then i will update my repos and build cm-10.2 and aokp_jb-mr2 i will keep both repos active...

I'm using Magic Fun Rom currently, built with recent core changes
It has CPU control issues: setting CPU affects only one core, for example setting "userspace 384 mhz" affects only 1 core, other cores running randomly on 1700 (watching with CPU-Z)
Also abnormal CPU activity is present in idle mode

Would you be so kind to check if that is kernel problem (if so, report to github is required) or is this Magic Rom problem?

Will look into that. Also went home at lunch time and started CM10.1 build. it will be posted when i get home which is in about 4h. Then i will start updating my repos to build cm-10.2 and AOKP-jb_mr2

Checked cofface's ROM too. Same issue. Are you able to report to Xiaomi's github?
Reproduce: set min 384, max 384 in settings. Use userspace/ondemand/powersave - only core 1 is affected. Other cores randomly start on 1700+ (watching with CPU-Z) Also abnormal CPU activity when doing nothing, just staring at CPU-Z: 30% in airplane mode without sync on is very much.

I also confirmed it using AOKP. i will report and wait for fix since we don't have kernel sources.

I also confirmed it using AOKP. i will report and wait for fix since we don't have kernel sources.
Thanks!

Also some LED bug is present - i have only 2 states of LED. Either off, either on with every color available. It does not slowly flashes blue on notifications. Will you report that bug too?

agreed was confused by that as well...it's something secondary tho for the time being as i think they are more working on android 4.3...

Do you think cpu problem can be fixed without Xiaomi by adding proper folders? Perhaps init.d script? I don't really know how this works

maybe...i will do some testing when i get home..
Thanks! You are awesome!

I'm going to sleep already(night here)
So good luck to you! Hope you'll find how to change LED defaults too. ;)

Thanks, I'm installing the new build right now and will report later on.

Edit:
- Screen wake seems to be fixed. Normally it should have lit on about 10 times by now.
- Audio still disappears after 3 seconds while recording a video. (Can anyone confirm this? You can hear this when you play the video afterwards, not while recording.)

Reactions: jbrans
Thanks, I'm installing the new build right now and will report later on.

Edit:
- Screen wake seems to be fixed. Normally it should have lit on about 10 times by now.
- Audio still disappears after 3 seconds while recording a video. (Can anyone confirm this? You can hear this when you play the video afterwards, not while recording.)

Yep, you're right. Audio stops after three seconds. Seems like they fix a thing and break another. Really don't understand why they don't just let everyone else look at the kernel to fix these things.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

Yep, you're right. Audio stops after three seconds. Seems like they fix a thing and break another. Really don't understand why they don't just let everyone else look at the kernel to fix these things.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4
20130808 and 20130809 builds also have this bug :) I haven't tested earlier builds.

Checked cofface's ROM too. Same issue. Are you able to report to Xiaomi's github?
Reproduce: set min 384, max 384 in settings. Use userspace/ondemand/powersave - only core 1 is affected. Other cores randomly start on 1700+ (watching with CPU-Z) Also abnormal CPU activity when doing nothing, just staring at CPU-Z: 30% in airplane mode without sync on is very much.

Use the script https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxy0MdwvGxM1V09EcjFyVlh4ajA/edit?usp=sharing Flash thorugh CWM all cores will run min @384 and max @ 1242 if you want i can change max to 1.7
Check with trickster mod app its nice one to monitor and has extra features

Reactions: dextructor