[CM10.1] Daily build of CM10.1 For Mi2

i will build cm-10.1 tonight with all latest changes from xiaomi. I am not venturing to build android 4.3 yet...

Mi2s 32gb and sony experia z have same exmor camera
Can you port xperia z camera to Mi2s-32gb ???

So "never stand by"?

Sent from my Mi2s

It does go into standby but it wakes up randomly...not sure of the cause. might be fixed in source from xiaomi(commit 9hours ago or so) have not synced these changes yet. will be synced when i get home and rebuild.

Reactions: deini
The moke ROM have halo))) ?

Sent from my Mi2s

linuxx

Yes, the Mokee ROM it's based in Cyanogenmod and AOSP, then it have HALO and PIE. I've been using this since last friday and it's very stable.

The thing that I miss most it's the music player from MIUI, it's simply beautiful nothing that I tried in Play Store comes close.

i just realized that in last nights build i was not using the new kernel *Facepalm* new build will come tonight...

i just realized that in last nights build i was not using the new kernel *Facepalm* new build will come tonight...
Git has some new interesting new updates anyway :)

saw that as well...having issue building tho for some reason. It's not finding header files that are present. will look at it more this weekend...

The thing that I miss most it's the music player from MIUI, it's simply beautiful nothing that I tried in Play Store comes close.
Have you tried player pro? Is much better than miui, and it found usually the correct lyrics and album cover. Miui always fails in that.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Have you tried player pro? Is much better than miui, and it found usually the correct lyrics and album cover. Miui always fails in that.

deini

I tried the PlayerPro evaluation version to see, but I aways keep my music very organized with covers(scanned from CD) and make the lyrics synced with winamp to see in my PC and when I found MIUI player it was awesome! Of course the way that display the cover isn't my favorite but in general is very good.

The PlayerPro has a good interface display the cover better than MIUI, but the lyrics it looks over music match or other service and some musics that I have won't have the lyrics and synced I've only seen TTPOD with this feature.

But thanks for the indication of this player.:)

New mokee build pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1253249487&uk=100697074

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

New mokee build pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1253249487&uk=100697074

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Its 4.3
I'm giving it a try
After a while i will give feedback
According to bugs in his weibo page Screen automatically turns on
Didn't mention about camera prob

the problem for screen wakeup came from the implementation of MHL. Is a know bug and will be solved in the next days (i and m1cha have talked with xiaomi dev and he have explained what is the problem)