[CM10.1] Daily build of CM10.1 For Mi2

grondinm

Members
Jul 24, 2011
Hello guys. I will be building CM10.1 on a daily basis(maybe more then once a day if notable changes occur) and will be posting them to this folder on Box. I don't consider myself a dev but i like to run latest bleeding rom/software. I am able to diagnose some issues so lets also use this as a bug report thread.

Must have CWM installed in order to flash this ROM.

Follow changes in source here:
https://github.com/mitwo-dev
and:
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:open,n,z

Find roms here:
http://d-h.st/users/grondinm/?fld_id=20071#files

ChangeLog:
Code:
2013-08-24
Sync with latest CM10.1 sources
New kernel from xiaomi enabling led blinking

2013-08-17
Just a refresh build. CM team concentrating on CM10.2 so mainly translation changes.
2013-08-14
CM team changes
2 Many. Allot of translation updates
Xiaomi changes
New kernel fixes screen tearing and screen wakeups
2013-07-12
From CM Team
Changes in how sms's are handled and passed over to 3rd party apps.
Translation updates as always
2013-07-10
From CM Team:
Add toggle for lockscreen rotation.
Translation updates
Bug fixes.
2013-07-08
From CM Team
Storage Settings: Allow user to trigger a volume rescan
Allot of translation updates

To enable Developer Settings you have to go into settings->about phone and tap on the CyanogenMod version 6 times then it will enable developer settings.

You Must flash latest gapps for cm10.1 from here

Thanks to the entire CM team and xiaomi.

Will you be posting changelogs or at least reporting substantial changes? That would be great. Also, are people in Xiaomi actively working on Cm then?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2

I'll try to post notable changes on both the CM side and xiaomi side. I don't think anyone in Xiaomi is working directly with the CM source but mainly the device tree specific to the Mi2.

Can you add m1chas dualboot swith app?
very handy just if you want to test out daily build :).
looking forward for the development ;).

can you give me a link...sorry can't find it right now..preferably source link...

EDIT: Found it. I will try to add it to tomorrows build...

here! :)
EDIT: aww :(

Attachments

• com.xiaomi.dualbootswitch-1[1].apk
    250.6 KB · Views: 270
Could you use miui camera in this build?
It's sooo wonderful

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

In mokee's cm10.1 if i scroll up and down there is a little graphic glitch. Is it also there?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

New Build uploaded in same folder. No notable changes. Mainly translation updates.

I did add the switch system app. Hope it works did not have chance to test.

MD5SUM:FEB71E4A6778D689D67FF41FF7C072DB

Is it just me but i don't find the setting where you can enable usb-debugging..?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Is it just me but i don't find the setting where you can enable usb-debugging..?

it is hidden(By CM team) you have to go into settings->about phone and tap on the CyanogenMod version 6 times then it will enable developper settings.

it is hidden(By CM team) you have to go into settings->about phone and tap on the CyanogenMod version 6 times then it will enable developper settings.
I have a feeling i should know that. But thanks very much! :)

[quotetaalborstel, post: 170807, member: 76987"]For me it crashes as soon as I launch it, after installing it.[/quote]

What zip are you using to install it?

cant download from "box" your user account passed the daily....

lol. did not think of that when i chose to share everything on box. Will mirror...but maybe only later today sorry...if anyone wants to mirror for now please do.

I found an other zip, this fixed it. Thanks anyways!

How about answering my question tho. what zip did you use originally and what zip fixed it?

It seems it would be. Altho from google's translations he might be using a different kernel somehow and seems to have fixed the Mi2s camera but not shred the fix anywhere...

that is the good one. I think i will link in the OP to the ones on goo.im just to be safe.