[CM10.1] Daily build of CM10.1 For Mi2

It seems it would be. Altho from google's translations he might be using a different kernel somehow and seems to have fixed the Mi2s camera but not shred the fix anywhere...
But i saw the fix committed in mitwo-dev repo which added the same library file like suggested by m1sha. You can try to compare your libs with cofface libs in rom zip to see any difference

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: dextructor
no build today(maybe later.) i am trying to get the system switch app intergrated into the build. it's going to take some figuring out as i have never done this before. Not many changes on CM side anyways.

Reactions: xeGox
Very good ROM , I notice performance is much better than MIUI .

USB debugging mode not appear in settings... Will be added in next updates ? Thanks.

Very good ROM , I notice performance is much better than MIUI .

USB debugging mode not appear in settings... Will be added in next updates ? Thanks.
He already answerd this question one time read!!!.

Skickat från min MI 2 via Tapatalk 2

New Build uploaded

MD5Sum:D2097490124076DEB3C04779463E8C40

I will keep posting these builds everytime i build one as long as people are interested in them. If not i will let this thread die and leave the other CM10.1 roms take its place.

Reactions: MSephiroth
Great news | I Love CM roms - hope that it will become officially
Should i install it via the normal xiamoi mi2a recovery? or i should first install clockworkmod recovery?
can i go back to MIUI 3.7.5 or other after using this CM roms / clockworkmod recovery?

Wow I forgot to mention that critical step in the op. You must have CWM installed to install this ROM and you are free to go back to miui at anytime. Now I am unsure if the CWM posted in this forum works on the Mi2a...

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Hello,

I'm having some death issues with the phone. Sometimes when the screen goes off I can't turn it on again and I have to reboot the phone by long press on power button.

This is very random, and I can't make a logcat about it :(

Update:
Entering numbers in the dial pad is a bit laggy

Great news | I Love CM roms - hope that it will become officially
Should i install it via the normal xiamoi mi2a recovery? or i should first install clockworkmod recovery?
can i go back to MIUI 3.7.5 or other after using this CM roms / clockworkmod recovery?

you can Install it from CWM recovery and you can change the rom back to MIUI or any other rom

Sorry for the lack of builds the last few days. I have been trying to get root-box on Mi2 and trying to integrate system switcher. Some of these things are new to me so learning at same time. Will build CM later today.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: joancaila
Hello,

There is another issue and I think it take a lot of the phone poewe.
The Min CPU Freq. is 918 and when I make it 384 it will get back to 918 on the next boot even if I selected set on boot.

I really like your CM10.1 for Xiaomi Mi2 and that's why I try to report bugs here ;)

Thank you :)

new build up. md5:b2f8620d8ee3875dd10656067e032e31

The cpu freq lock has to be in the kernel something with how to default governor is setup. All in all i don't think it's affecting the battery 2 much i still get over 10 hrs of life.

new build up. md5:b2f8620d8ee3875dd10656067e032e31

The cpu freq lock has to be in the kernel something with how to default governor is setup. All in all i don't think it's affecting the battery 2 much i still get over 10 hrs of life.

I get about 23 - 26 hrs of battery but on the original MIUI I was getting 30 - 50 Hrs of battery :(

Not a problem now, but I heard about open source Xiaomi Kernel coming in August, Is this true? and will it solve the CPU issue?

suppose 2. and it will allow us to at least look more deeply at the issue. what battery do you have? 20+hrs never saw that unless i did not touch my phone all day...

Reactions: andy.afef
suppose 2. and it will allow us to at least look more deeply at the issue. what battery do you have? 20+hrs never saw that unless i did not touch my phone all day...

I have the original battery, and yes I almost don't touch it all day :D
some phone calls and light games for 15 min a day max :D

I hope we can get the kernel so we can make better roms and faster systems on the great MI2 and use it's power to the max :D

ooops had the new build not makred as public. this has been fixed and you should be able to download it now. Not many changes on my side alot of translations changes from CM and also the fixes mentioned a few posts above.

Really hoping for an open source kernel to make CM plenty stable and functional....
So having it even with a f******** closed kernel is a bright light. Thanks to all the devs!!

New build working fine but I won't use this until the vsync works properly. Guess we'll have to wait for Xiaomi to release kernel sources right?

What are the know issues?
There is the deep sleep (screen turno off and you must reboot)? I'm using another cm10.1 found on that forum bug the only bug is that and it's "orrible"

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta