[CM10.1] Daily build of CM10.1 For Mi2

Mi feedback few Bug:
1. LED wrong work.
2. Audio disappears after 3 seconds recording a video.
3. Abnormal CPU activity.

@Akiba: All of them - not kernel BUG.

1. is confirmed not kernel bug. Try any LED tester software from Google play
3. CPU management is not controllable by /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/* settings, they are overriden dynamically. Only Cpu #0 is affected. This should be kernel, not? If this is CM, that should somehow be fixed? What process eats CPU?

grondinm, have you managed to fix CPU problems like
1. abnormal CPU usage in idle
2. inability to set CPU freqs? Is this true it is CM bug?

Is the CPU only affected when you try to change its frequency? Or does this also happen with the default config?

Or does this also happen with the default config?
Default config looks fine, but has abnormal CPU activity in idle state. That background activity could be due CPU configuration fault as one of reasons.

Hi I've Xiaomi Mi2s-32gb version
When I'm calling someone i cannot hear ring sound but others are getting ring
Also if someone calls me i get a ring but when i lift the call i cannot hear other person
Even if i dial and someone lifts i cannot hear them but they an hear me
Its like microphone is gone but working perfect in Miui

Is anyone else experiencing same problem or is it only me???

uhm i have tried a version of another person and camera work but i have problem with superuser(solved with selecting from dev option only application) and the screenshot i need to do. The shortcut for the screenshot don't work and the app in the playstore sucks

uhm i have tried a version of another person and camera work but i have problem with superuser(solved with selecting from dev option only application) and the screenshot i need to do. The shortcut for the screenshot don't work and the app in the playstore sucks
Link?

Sent from my Mi2s

What do you mean? A version where the 3sec audio bug is fixed...?

That isn't really an answer to my question. Is the 3 second audio bug fixed in that build? Because saying "the camera works", doesn't really clarify this.

still have not pin pointed where this is coming from. It might be in the provide libs from xiaomi...if that is the case i cannot fix as i do not have the source to rebuild them...

hello i'm trying to download cm 10.1 by cofface last release but i have problems with chinese server, because download stopped at 20% 5 times, any help?