Lineage Os 13 Beta 2 For Redmi Pro

reichmyu

Members
Jul 15, 2014
cyanogenmod.jpg

Hello MIUIers!
haokaixin.gif

I have been working in a port of CM13 from the Vernee Apollo Lite and I finally managed to get it booting (with some bugs but it is booting) so I decided to release the first alpha.
Please keep in mind that this ROM is not for daily use, I am just releasing it because somebody may be willing to give it a try. But I will do my best trying to solve the bugs in order to get to a stable CM13.

UPDATE: from Beta 2 the ROM is Lineage OS instead of CM13

First I will post the bugs. Please read this before flashing the ROM.

BUGS

Working:
  • It boots up ^^
  • WLAN
  • Network and data
  • Camera but it is not focusing
  • OTG
  • Bluetooth
  • Home button (software buttons have been removed)
  • Audio
Not working:
  • Headphones
  • Reset RIL on call
  • Camera focus
  • Not charging while being off
  • Fingerprint sensor
  • IR

If someone tries this ROM and finds a bug not listed here I will add it to the list. Soon I will start working on the bugs listed above to see if we can get a stable CM13
18.gif

Having read the bugs let's see how this ROM looks like
haixiu.gif

SCREENSHOTS

053840peinxoq4bbzi7rie.png.thumb.jpg
053841rjjokj1oisnznnjx.png.thumb.jpg
053845lptzbxioxfi5zxfl.png.thumb.jpg
053850foc5fbc1dgsgci5w.png.thumb.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Beta 2 (From now on it is Lineage OS):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Ts6DA86eE4NlZOeElXdmlTM2s/view?usp=drivesdk

Beta 1:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Ts6DA86eE4bXJ4NVlDYndqM3M/view?usp=drivesdk

Alpha 4:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Ts6DA86eE4cTlqRUUtcExMTFE

Alpha 3:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Ts6DA86eE4OTRoZk1JckdVVDg/view?usp=drivesdk

Alpha 2:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Ts6DA86eE4RnR2VDRCRF9XdzQ

Alpha 1:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Ts6DA86eE4Vk9UcnZma1JDZlU/view?usp=sharing

Flash this ROM using TWRP and remmember to wipe all before doing it. Then just enjoy the ROM

Do you like my work?
Offer me a beer here
2.gif

I would like to thank for the donations to:
Dimitris Verlis
Alessandro Costa
Florian Schücke
ermendaa
Wong Jeffrey
Reinder Smit​

woshou.gif

Last edited:
Great news and good job!
I am unclear that a bug of sound. What do you mean? - No sound for music, incoming/incoming calls, notifications or something else?
Thanks

Great news and good job!
I am unclear that a bug of sound. What do you mean? - No sound for music, incoming/incoming calls, notifications or something else?
Thanks
No sound at all, no sound for music, incoming calls, inside the calls, notifications... Working on it ^^

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: stevedat
Hope you find a way out soon.
I suggest that you can use source of Remix CM because it releases with quite a lot of good stuff and stability.

Hope you find a way out soon.
I suggest that you can use source of Remix CM because it releases with quite a lot of good stuff and stability.
The ROM that I released is a really alpha version, I mean, I got it booting and I posted it. Today I will try to solve it and I think that it should not be a big problem as the drivers are included in MIUI and they are adapted also for Android M so I do not have to modify them.
The main problem may be the dual camera because I think that the CM camera does not support dual-camera so I may have to try to get the MIUI Camera app working on this ROM

Im excited for work that you are doing with this cm13 for our PRO.
you have my help for whatever you need.

Im excited for work that you are doing with this cm13 for our PRO.
you have my help for whatever you need.
Thank you very much :)

If you have the knowledge and the time to solve any of the bugs of the ROM I would apreciate your help a lot :D

Reactions: murcianista
How is it going on?
I have not had that much time as I had when I got it booting due to exams. I will be working harder when I finish them. However I had tried some ideas to solve the bugs with no luck :S

I have not had that much time as I had when I got it booting due to exams. I will be working harder when I finish them. However I had tried some ideas to solve the bugs with no luck :S

I hope you have better luck in your next test. It can be incredible to have CM in our pro. Someone is trying to help you?

I think that the sound plays the most important, though. ahihi.
Congrats guy. Well done so far
I also think so because if we had sound we could at least use it as a phone. I have also trying some things with sound and I think that I am close to solving it. I decided to concentrate in bluetooth first because it has many less libraries than audio and of course camera so it is easier

I also think so because if we had sound we could at least use it as a phone. I have also trying some things with sound and I think that I am close to solving it. I decided to concentrate in bluetooth first because it has many less libraries than audio and of course camera so it is easier

Tell us when you have news!! I'm glad about your work.

I found some other bugs, front-facing camera is not detecting by any program, ir sensor is not working, proximity, accelerometer and compass is not working, bug on charging when phone is off, is bootlooping to mi logo and then bricks your device (you can unbrick it again by flashing any miui rom with flash tool) and airplaine mode is buggy! Good work, i love your job, i love your rom, i running fast and smoothly, boot is extremly fast good luck :D

I found some other bugs, front-facing camera is not detecting by any program, ir sensor is not working, proximity, accelerometer and compass is not working, bug on charging when phone is off, is bootlooping to mi logo and then bricks your device (you can unbrick it again by flashing any miui rom with flash tool) and airplaine mode is buggy! Good work, i love your job, i love your rom, i running fast and smoothly, boot is extremly fast good luck :D
Thanks! I will do my best to get this ROM as stable as possible ;)

Alpha 3 will be coming soon with minor changes!
I managed to get rid of all the SD mouting errors at boot. The ROM has the same bugs as the previous one but without those annoying errors

Reactions: muqsit