Redmi 10 Selene NV data

Madapasa

Members
Feb 4, 2024
I know this phone is not supported here but i will still post the tutorial

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When doing this keep in mind this will change the imei I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for any illegal activites you do with phone this for educational purpose

This will change your phone model soon i will make a new tutorial on how to enable imei but this wont work on miui you will need a gsi for sim card to work thats the only way any miui version will still and google login works but no sim on miui everything is linked in the tutorial.

If you have somehow failed you can reply to this thread and i will help you

I will link the stuff here incase yt decides to remove it

SP Flash Tool : drive.google.com/file/d/1U3hNySpWCSyZJeErImwho3w-kiMkGPG2/view?usp=drive_link

Baseband file: drive.google.com/file/d/1A_QkmFJOIk0k7n_NlriafR3qCmeNhxL6/view?usp=drive_link

Firmwares: mifirm.net/model/selene.ttt#global

TFTUnlock: facebook.com/iqt34m/

Last edited:
I know this phone is not supported here but i will still post the tutorial

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When doing this keep in mind this will change the imei I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for any illegal activites you do with phone this for educational purpose

This will change your phone model soon i will make a new tutorial on how to enable imei but this wont work on miui you will need a gsi for sim card to work thats the only way any miui version will still and google login works but no sim on miui everything is linked in the tutorial.

If you have somehow failed you can reply to this thread and i will help you

I will link the stuff here incase yt decides to remove it

SP Flash Tool : drive.google.com/file/d/1U3hNySpWCSyZJeErImwho3w-kiMkGPG2/view?usp=drive_link

Baseband file: drive.google.com/file/d/1A_QkmFJOIk0k7n_NlriafR3qCmeNhxL6/view?usp=drive_link

Firmwares: mifirm.net/model/selene.ttt#global

TFTUnlock: facebook.com/iqt34m/
NEW BASEBAND FILE WITH PATCHED NVDATA DUAL SIM WORKS drive.google.com/file/d/1mrPNd-edfU4mRyiUOLlXqyUMaToFZNrf/view?usp=sharing