Lineage Os 13 Beta 2 For Redmi Pro

End of this year Cyanogen will no longer pouring money into CyanogenMod project. It's time to end the journey.
:(
Yeah, I read that yesterday. It is really sad to hear that but we will have many other ROMs that we can try to port to our phone

Okay... I have also tried porting AOSP to the Redmi Pro and I got a similar result (a bit better). Front camera is working and home button also. I can try make a mix of both in order to get those bug fixes also in CM

Okay... I have also tried porting AOSP to the Redmi Pro and I got a similar result (a bit better). Front camera is working and home button also. I can try make a mix of both in order to get those bug fixes also in CM
Also it is charging while being off

How abt a project that intergrates other launchers into Miui Rom, such as N launcher, blackberry launcher.

How abt a project that intergrates other launchers into Miui Rom, such as N launcher, blackberry launcher.
It wouldn't be hard to do but I do not really think it would be a good idea because if a user wants a new launcher in his MIUI he can download just the launcher and it would be more comfortable than downloading a whole ROM and then installing it

Reactions: stevedat
This is a very cool work :D
Keep doing this way it would be cool to have choice between cm13 or miui8 :)

Working on sound but with no success. It looks quite hard because CM uses AudioFX while MIUI uses dirac but it is not impossible because the devs of the Redmi Note 4 (another Helio x20/25 without source code) got it working in CM14.1 so I will keep working on it
1 like for your try.
I see 1 point is Redmi NOte 4 dev working on CM14.1

1 like for your try.
I see 1 point is Redmi NOte 4 dev working on CM14.1
Yes, there is a CM14.1 working (with some bugs) in Redmi Note 4 so I may give it a try. Maybe I can get some knowledge by porting it as I did with the AOSP ROM and the home button.
However I will still be focused in CM13 because it has the same Android version of the official MIUI so all libs are compatible in terms of Android version.
So let's say that I will try to get CM14.1 working just to see if I can find any point that I could use also in CM13 to solve any of the bugs we have and also to taste nougat on our Redmi Pro

Reactions: murcianista