Cost Of Mi5s Screen Replacement At Official Xiaomi Repair Center

jant90

Members
Oct 12, 2013
Does anyone know the cost of a screen replacement at an official Xiaomi service center in China?

I'm wondering what the price will be for replacement with a genuine Xiaomi Mi5s screen. Not some inferior quality clone so that's why I'm asking about the official Xiaomi service centers.

I believe this page should list repair centers but it's not working for me and I doubt that they'll list prices there.

Does anyone know the cost of a screen replacement at an official Xiaomi service center in China?

I'm wondering what the price will be for replacement with a genuine Xiaomi Mi5s screen. Not some inferior quality clone so that's why I'm asking about the official Xiaomi service centers.

I believe this page should list repair centers but it's not working for me and I doubt that they'll list prices there.

Hi jant90, check this webpage: http://dragon-tt.com/xx.aspx?id=6041#

They announce to sell Xiaomi original parts. I bought a full screen replacement for my MI4S a couple months ago and it had the same quality as the original one.

Same remark in my case about dragon-tt for a mi4 and a mi5 screen. I would go there.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk