Invalid dark mode automatic -vince-

GeorgeMrS

Members
May 25, 2019
i have redmi 5 plus (vince) and when i set dark mode to automatic it doesnt change itself at night as it used before. it works fine if i set it to always on but it stopped working as automatic and changing on its own depending on time. any solutions? i tried both stable and beta builds

i have redmi 5 plus (vince) and when i set dark mode to automatic it doesnt change itself at night as it used before. it works fine if i set it to always on but it stopped working as automatic and changing on its own depending on time. any solutions? i tried both stable and beta builds
Automatic dark mode is based on your location's sunset/sunrise times. So make sure location is enabled (High accuracy), reboot the device and make sure you successfully located yourself, for example, on Google Maps.

Reactions: sonergul and cobben
Automatic dark mode is based on your location's sunset/sunrise times. So make sure location is enabled (High accuracy), reboot the device and make sure you successfully located yourself, for example, on Google Maps.
Thanks for the information i ll try it out