Dev Flash Error

Rex Divakar

Members
Nov 24, 2016
Guys I am new here I was on global stable and then I found about this Eu rom and became a fan of it then soon I tried the stable which made me so happy soon I tired over beta rom but I couldn't use it Cox whenever I run the startup wizard I get an error device verification failed kindly help me.guys and thanks in advance

Pl share Ur experience which is better stable or beta update ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Guys plz help me whenever i flash the rom on my redmi note 3 sd version (beta rom) i get device verification failed and even though if i skip it via airplane mode the settings app is crashed not opening pls help me

I solved this issue by installing the official Development ROM from MI website, set it up, then dirty flash the xiaomi.eu ROM.

even now its working but i have another problem my apps doesnt stop in background i even toggeled the settings to restrict background in security app and also in marshmallow settings yet this problem occurs pls help

They should be in the background, if you want them cleared, you can add a widget on one of your screens that should clear them all. Or hit the apps button on your phone, and hit the "x" mark. That will clear all background apps

:) apps are not supposed to stop in the background, this is the way it should work. The bigger the phone's RAM the more apps stay in the background. Actually people complain more when they have a good phone with a lot of RAM and apps are re-opened.

yeah but i apps running in background consume unwanted resources thus draining my battery juice so i want to stop them

Login to i.mi.com and unlock your device, then remove your device from Find my Phone. Even then it might take many tries for it to accept the login on the phone.

A few questions from a newbie...
I'm with BL locked and Miui 8 Global stable but I'd like to test and use the EU Rom. It seams that with BL unlock some security features provided by Xiomi became unsupported, one of that, the find device feature. Is that true? The phone will be unsupported by Xiaomi? As I saw in an diagonal reading if I lock BL again is no way to update the eu Rom..is this right?

i have tried this too it has nothing to do with apps bro
Hello, is the bootloader of your RN3 still locked? Because, i had a (stupid) stable miui 7.0 rom and unlocking was not possible with the xiaomi unlock app. First thing to do is flash the latest hennesy fastboot rom with SP Flash tool. There's a great guide on official miui site. Also from MS Tube. Need help?