[dev]MIUIandroid-Liquid Mt port

Status
Not open for further replies.
lens Can you tell the rom update what things are what?
By the way , Tomorrow is the first day of 2012, I hope you in the new year can bring us more surprises, come on!

Happy New Year~~

I tried using earphones in a call to hear better but incall audio wouldn't work. Battery life seems good. Only thing I can see as a problem is the earphone thing.

Really nice! This ROM fixed my wifi connection. With stock and t&l rom, the wifi disconnect and connect at 3 minutes, and it is fixed with this miui!!

Thank you!

Any fix for the audio lib problem?

lens, this time where have you been, have not see you updated.
cm7.17 breathing has been fixed LED lights, our MIUI better soon whether it?
Refueling and support you! ! !

lens, this time where have you been, have not see you updated.
I'm still on holiday :p
I'll be back on next week with all updates I can provide. I asked to Davide to continue his work so that cm is updating regularly :D

Hi all!
I've just installed this rom and I'm really stunned :)

The only problem I have is that my sim is not working (Vodafone Italy) and I can't unlock it because when I turn on the phone it doesn't ask me for pin.
If I try to disable pin lock it says that I've entered wrong pin but of course I've entered it right...

Any hints to let me enjoy this jewel? :)

Hi guys

First of all thx to Lens Flare, it's been a long time I'm waiting for this port!

Now the issue:

tried v.1.12.30 wit operator 3 ita: APN doesn't recognized... trying to add it manually does not save anything

Result: impossible to use data connection

Any idea on how to fix it?

Thx to all in advance, ciao

yup, some italian and american (or canadian? I meant Rogers) are unstable. It is related to new lg-based RIL and I don't know when CM devs will fix it.

Hello is it possible to install a french language pack?
not for now..
I'm working on that feature.. on next version we could replace framework-res.apk and whole pack but you'll have to use english torch.apk(or ask me to translate it).
For azerty keyboard just use other than android keyboard, you won't lose anything.

Well if you don't have much time, i can translate it if you explain me how to do :)
I can also make a website for all your creations MIUI, CM7 etc cause i'm a webdesigner :p
And isn't it possible to include internationnal android keyboard?
So much questions i have to ask :p But i like MIUI it's just a pitty that it is only in chiness/english :/

i can translate it if you explain me how to do
ask me on next friday I'll be ready to answer you.. now guide would be soo messy :]
I can also make a website for all your creations MIUI, CM7 etc cause i'm a webdesigner
great, thx you :D
And isn't it possible to include internationnal android keyboard?
modification is the last that I do and I do it if it is really necessary...
it's just a pitty that it is only in chiness/english :/
that was an developer will, how can we disagree?

yup, some italian and american (or canadian? I meant Rogers) are unstable. It is related to new lg-based RIL and I don't know when CM devs will fix it.

:-(

well, hope it'll be fixed soon, meanwhile we'll keep our fingers crossed

Thx!

If we can help sending data, logcats, tortellini or cannelloni just ask.

:)

You're forgetting a cup of coffee!!!

...joking apart, if we can provide more info that helps in solving the issue, pls ask... and thanks for your job!

;)

Haha great :)
Is there a website design that you really like? Give me the link and i will make something similar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.