[dev] Opensource (multiboot) Bootloader: Efidroid (formerly Grub4android)

Will wait, don't worry.

I own a tegra3 device, LG 4X HD, where we're not allowed to change main bootloader.
Will contact you on private Hangout, need some additional info!

well, to be honest I have 0 ideas. Bootloader is a complicated topic to visualize.
I think I'll let you guys do whatever you want and I/we can choose the best.

android1.png

What do you think about??

If you like it, I want add "GRUB 4 Android".

@M1cha

not bad. btw you should change CWM to Recovery or Dees Troy will kill me :D
this is good enough for google+ but for the installer icon we need sth more simple with less details.

I really think an awesome project like this deserves it's own logo.
So I made a guess and tried something out, focusing on the logo itself as a bootlogo.

I saw a grub installer application in this thread using green as the main color, so I went green too.
I used a triange without a reason, just because it looks cool.
And to represent the bootloader/booting process I used a simple power icon.

Just for fun, maybe you lik it
G4A-boot.png

I really think an awesome project like this deserves it's own logo.
So I made a guess and tried something out, focusing on the logo itself as a bootlogo.

I saw a grub installer application in this thread using green as the main color, so I went green too.
I used a triange without a reason, just because it looks cool.
And to represent the bootloader/booting process I used a simple power icon.

Just for fun, maybe you lik itView attachment 8682
wow this is awesome. In fact it's that good that I have to think about where to put this because GRUB boots that fast that you see LK's bootlogo for a few hundred ms only.

can we change kernel boot parameters? what is the level of acces into the grub?
yes you can :)

Reactions: Alecsandru
@redmaner could you try to make a app icon version? you know - with a transparent background. especially the power button would need some adjustment then.

Reactions: kamakasnh
@redmaner could you try to make a app icon version? you know - with a transparent background. especially the power button would need some adjustment then.
I'm glad to hear you like it.
I'll try to make logo from the above sample that fits on all backgrounds and I'll try to make an icon from it as well

Last edited:
Reactions: kamakasnh