Device Encryption 'redmi note 7'

_Sullivan.j

Members
Oct 3, 2019
Device Encryption

good afternoon guys I need help with my redmi note 7, I already did the unlock but I can not install twrp, when I do the installation and boot, go to the encryption password screen, so that does not recognize my password and can not undo The encryption, my note 7 was with version 10.3.6 EEA, I installed the Global version 10.3.10 and still did not remove the encryption, already updated to the latest version and does not work.
I can't undo device encryption and install twrp .. I did all the procedures I found and it didn't work.

Device Encryption

good afternoon guys I need help with my redmi note 7, I already did the unlock but I can not install twrp, when I do the installation and boot, go to the encryption password screen, so that does not recognize my password and can not undo The encryption, my note 7 was with version 10.3.6 EEA, I installed the Global version 10.3.10 and still did not remove the encryption, already updated to the latest version and does not work.
I can't undo device encryption and install twrp .. I did all the procedures I found and it didn't work.

Read the op, specifically the notes section on how to disable encryption, it works on Lavender too.

Reactions: _Sullivan.j