[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

im using asop at the moment and yesterday i download camera fv-5 because it has been updated and now it supports the new android l camera api but i cant take raw photos and other new things that the api brings....so it will be avalible in cm12..it wont work...a lot of work to do??

im using asop at the moment and yesterday i download camera fv-5 because it has been updated and now it supports the new android l camera api but i cant take raw photos and other new things that the api brings....so it will be avalible in cm12..it wont work...a lot of work to do??
well with mi2raw camera it works. I'll try it if the cam is free.

Reactions: Vivek Burse
gonna try that to see if it's viable. To me, the main concern I will look at is the battery drain to be a day to day ROM.

Thanks a lot M1cha for the work !

PS: and indeed changelogs are always welcome, as long as you already put an effort to build the ROM :)

Just hitting a crash and relaunch of the graphical interface (CM spinning logo) when trying to switch user in guest mode or add a new user. So far the obvious is working. Will wait a little bit more for sleep mode and battery consumption tests.

NB: ADB is now working fine! (with Ivan's LL ROMs never worked...)

volume is lower compared to previous versions, why is that?
thumbs up for the bt a2dp fix

Last edited: