Do you have any issues when installing the stable 10.3.16 or the dev 9.7.27 on K20 Pro?

leminhitalia

Members
Jul 29, 2019
After installing the stable 10.3.16 or the dev 9.7.27 on my K20 Pro, I have experienced below issues:
1. There is not any sound on my phone.
2. When playing videos on youtube/facebook..., it's so lag.

Do you have any ideas about how to fix this issue?

Take a look at my post in this thread: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/k20-pro-sound-issues.51521/

I resolved my issue with this manual, works flawlessly with viper4android mod:

Same bugs here. I managed to get most fixed. I thought I fixed all of the issues, and everything worked perfectly for a few days, but yesterday I got the no voice during call bug and had to restart.
What you have to do is install Magisk via recovery. You can find the links in the xda forums. Then, reboot, go to Magisk manager app, downloads, and look for the following modules:
- Audio Compatibility Patch - most important one;
- Audio Modification library;
- Viper4android FX.
Install these. Most likely, the first module will solve the problem with audio missing from YouTube, Spotify, or all other apps.
The bug regarding no voice or mic during calls seems to be caused by Google Assistant. After yesterday, I disabled Google assistant via settings and everything has been fine.
However, I cannot guarantee the issue will not recur. You will not be able to use Google assistant, but I haven't been able to make it work anyway.

Edit:

Credit goes to Adavius

Alternatively, the User Adavius said, that after uninstalling Magisk and its packages, the problem disappeared.

I solved this issue for good with the above mentioned manual, good luck.

Reactions: hiroptera
Take a look at my post in this thread: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/k20-pro-sound-issues.51521/

I resolved my issue with this manual, works flawlessly with viper4android mod:

Same bugs here. I managed to get most fixed. I thought I fixed all of the issues, and everything worked perfectly for a few days, but yesterday I got the no voice during call bug and had to restart.
What you have to do is install Magisk via recovery. You can find the links in the xda forums. Then, reboot, go to Magisk manager app, downloads, and look for the following modules:
- Audio Compatibility Patch - most important one;
- Audio Modification library;
- Viper4android FX.
Install these. Most likely, the first module will solve the problem with audio missing from YouTube, Spotify, or all other apps.
The bug regarding no voice or mic during calls seems to be caused by Google Assistant. After yesterday, I disabled Google assistant via settings and everything has been fine.
However, I cannot guarantee the issue will not recur. You will not be able to use Google assistant, but I haven't been able to make it work anyway.

Edit:

Credit goes to Adavius

Alternatively, the User Adavius said, that after uninstalling Magisk and its packages, the problem disappeared.

I solved this issue for good with the above mentioned manual, good luck.
Thank you very much!

I have installed the latest stable version but I don't have any problems with video or audio.
But I have the problem with the GPS - I can't select high performance. It always select "Only device" after selecting high performance.
Is there any solution for this problem?
Thanks a lot
ronnybetatester

Flash on formatted data and cache. After freezed Google app (search). And all good. Still waiting fixes, i need that little bar and working assistant.

Flash on formatted data and cache. After freezed Google app (search). And all good. Still waiting fixes, i need that little bar and working assistant.
What have you done to freeze the Google search app? Can you write exact steps?
Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Flashed Magisk for root. Installed busybox and Link2SD and freeze Google app. This can be done without rooting device via adb with cable and PC. Manual somewhere here

Google freeze cause it main problem for sound devices in K20pro now.