Does the new rebuild MIUI 14 need play integrity fix?

Rebuild does not work with play integrity.

It has the inject already built in, but for me it's not working still.

Poco F5 latest rebuild with no PIF installed

Reactions: Platypus1 and carzp

Worked on my xiaomi 13 without install magisk fix module (I have root with magisk and some module except Play intergrity fix)

PIF should work if you uninstall the module updates back to version 1 (empty placeholder, basically).

Reactions: AsadP
PIF should work if you uninstall the module updates back to version 1 (empty placeholder, basically).
Okay so, I got a little too happy and got confused as to what I fixed.

I fixed safetynet but Integrity fails.

When Magisk is installed, it fails, but XEU rebuild without Magisk works fine.

When I install PIF with custom JSON, and uninstall updates of XEU inject, still doesn't work

I'm losing my mind lol

Okay so, I got a little too happy and got confused as to what I fixed.

I fixed safetynet but Integrity fails.

When Magisk is installed, it fails, but XEU rebuild without Magisk works fine.

When I install PIF with custom JSON, and uninstall updates of XEU inject, still doesn't work

I'm losing my mind lol
Already tried either using our module or using PIF instead - works fine.

Already tried either using our module or using PIF instead - works fine.
What else do you reckon it could be?
I reflashed rebuild and it works without MAGISK.
Not sure what would be causing it to fail when Magisk is in place..
I only have ReVanced module and Zygisk-Detach

What else do you reckon it could be?
I reflashed rebuild and it works without MAGISK.
Not sure what would be causing it to fail when Magisk is in place..
I only have ReVanced module and Zygisk-Detach
No idea, I don't provide support for Magisk or its modules.

Sorry, I am not really so deep knowledge person. I have nuwa rom from last night (very latest one) and before installing it to this version I had removed the play integrity fix (but not magisk as an app).
When I have the new rom, I can pass basic and device integrity but I can not use Google wallet anymore, what am I doing wrong? I also removed magisk fully and still the same, passes 2 basic integrity and device integrity but no Google wallet, it gives error that my phone is not meeting security requirements

No idea, I don't provide support for Magisk or its modules.

So resolved and card added to GPAY.
Chitero mentioned to magisk hide GMS and uninstall PIF if on the XIAOMI.EU Build. and on non-root. (which didn't make too much sense on the non-root part + hide)

I tried it anyways and ALL is good now.
REBUILD APK in place with no PIF, hide GMS, and clear data of Play Store and Wallet.
Waited about 10 minutes and re-added card.

So resolved and card added to GPAY.
Chitero mentioned to magisk hide GMS and uninstall PIF if on the XIAOMI.EU Build. and on non-root. (which didn't make too much sense on the non-root part + hide)

I tried it anyways and ALL is good now.
REBUILD APK in place with no PIF, hide GMS, and clear data of Play Store and Wallet.
Waited about 10 minutes and re-added card.
So, do we need to remove and add cards all the time? I did it 3 times last 2 weeks and every time I do, I must call the bank call center for verification. Do you think I'd better wait for this new solution to be proven to be robust? Or do you think it's the solution with some long reliability period? Sorry if asking too much :(

So, do we need to remove and add cards all the time? I did it 3 times last 2 weeks and every time I do, I must call the bank call center for verification. Do you think I'd better wait for this new solution to be proven to be robust? Or do you think it's the solution with some long reliability period? Sorry if asking too much :(
No you don't need to add it all the time, if it's already in there, you just gotta see what works for you in regards to REBUILD APK, or PIF.

I'm now using just rebuild APK without PIF and hiding GMS using Magisk which works for ME.

Some have had no success with that and use PIF but uninstall updates for REBUILD APK

Oh my bad, I didn't realise you made your own magisk module, sorry for being completely out of the loop but please could I have link to this? Thanks :)
We did not... not every module is a Magisk module...
And there is no link to that, the "version 1" is built into the ROM.

Nah I think @Igor Eisberg is referring to their INJECT APK in the REBUILD of the ROMs.

Right Igor??...
Yes, an APK can be a module too.

We did not... not every module is a Magisk module...
And there is no link to that, the "version 1" is built into the ROM.

Yes, an APK can be a module too.
Ah ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, do you know why I'm still getting the "this device is not certified" when I am using denylist and have tried with and without the PIF magisk module? (Poco F3 - latest ROM)

Ah ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, do you know why I'm still getting the "this device is not certified" when I am using denylist and have tried with and without the PIF magisk module? (Poco F3 - latest ROM)
No idea, like I said, I don't provide support for Magisk or its modules.
All we know is our new method works and that's all I need to worry about.

Alright, just to check the "new method" is installing the latest rom with the magisk denylist right?

Reactions: AsadP