Downgrade from xiaomi.eu to global eu

neferx

Members
Oct 16, 2020
Hello,
is it safe to downgrade my Mi 10 from v12.1.5.0 stable xiaomi.eu (android 11, polish ver. miuipolska.pl ) to EU global v12.0.1.0(android 10) official through MiFlash (or is there any other, quicker way?)? I've read some comments that it might brick the device. As far as I know it might be associated with ARB.
Edit:
fastboot getvar anti output:
anti: 1

Flash_all.bat content of EU global v12.0.1.0:

Does that mean there is no ARB and I can flash safely?

Last edited:
Yes you can do that, i have did it already
Format the data through TWRP then flash the room.
Note that. All you data will be lost.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Depends on where you flash it from. If it's a .zip and installed from twrp, then no. If it's fastboot ROM, then probably yes, but unless you lock the bootloader, you could put twrp back in via fastboot.

Reactions: zemomak
[QUOTE = "neferx, post: 566253, címke: 275428"]
Helló,
biztonságos-e a Mi 10 verziómat a v12.1.5.0 stabil xiaomi.eu-ról (android 11, lengyel ver. miuipolska.pl) az Uniós globális v12.0.1.0 (android 10) hivatalossá minősíteni a MiFlash segítségével (vagy van -e más, gyorsabb módon?)? Olvastam néhány megjegyzést, hogy esetleg téglázza a készüléket. Ha jól tudom, az ARB-hez köthető.
Szerkesztés:
gyorsboot getvar anti output:
anti: 1

Az EU globális v12.0.1.0 Flash_all.bat tartalma:
[ATTACH = tele] 32310 [/ ATTACH] [/ SPOILER]

Ez azt jelenti, hogy nincs ARB és biztonságosan tudod villogni?
[/ IDÉZET]
A
A
Üdvözlet! Hol tölthetem le az "EU globális v12.0.1.0 (android 10)" verziót? Kösz [/ SPOILER] [/ SPOILER]

Last edited:
Üdvözlet! Hol tölthetem le az "EU globális v12.0.1.0 (android 10)" verziót? Kösz

Yes you can do that, i have did it already
Format the data through TWRP then flash the room.
Note that. All you data will be lost.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
Hi, I'm upgrade my Mi 10 Pro to miui12.1.3 but too many bugs, i want to downgrade, may i know which version is more stable to install?

I'm on stock ROM v12.0.6, currently waiting for bootloader unlock period to end, can I flash miui11 from xiaomi.EU or it would brick my device!? Antivar: 1

I'm on stock ROM v12.0.6, currently waiting for bootloader unlock period to end, can I flash miui11 from xiaomi.EU or it would brick my device!? Antivar: 1
Yes, you can. Make sure you install the correct ROM for your device :)

Depends on where you flash it from. If it's a .zip and installed from twrp, then no. If it's fastboot ROM, then probably yes, but unless you lock the bootloader, you could put twrp back in via fastboot.
How to relock and unlock it again?

After the flash of any stock ROM you can just lock using the button switch in developer settings.

Reactions: iBoodak