end of weekly roms for santoni ?

dude, if you checked the download thread you will see that none of the phones are supported under Androud 8.x. 4X is on Nougat. not listed. so it's EOL af...
That's why I can't understand that - if there is an official Stable MiUi 11 for santoni, why there can't be a xiaomi.eu?

dunno but this is the standard here. it would be good if there is a way to make it as a community if the devs are out of human/financial resources. like custom LOS/AOSP/etc builds. or if donation helps...

Maybe you didn't read or check, but Xiaomi.eu doesn't support Nougat anymore...

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

Maybe you didn't read or check, but Xiaomi.eu doesn't support Nougat anymore...

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka
I did however, was wondering if they could, when there is official Global MIUI 11 for the smartphone. ;]

Now that the X4 reached its EOL regarding the Xiaomi.eu-ROM and there are also no more stables being released for this device, obviously no more bugs are being fixed. This is very sad.

I am facing the call log problem on my 4X. I can't see any call history in my phone app.
Anyone else facing this issue with the 4X?

In this threads you can find more people posting about this problem:
Apparently it got fixed in MIUI Global 11.0.3 Stable.

I wish there would be some kind of workaround/manual fix so that I could continue using my current ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4X_9.8.29_v10-7.1). Does anyone know more about a possible fix?

Now that the X4 reached its EOL regarding the Xiaomi.eu-ROM and there are also no more stables being released for this device, obviously no more bugs are being fixed. This is very sad.

I am facing the call log problem on my 4X. I can't see any call history in my phone app.
Anyone else facing this issue with the 4X?

In this threads you can find more people posting about this problem:
Apparently it got fixed in MIUI Global 11.0.3 Stable.

I wish there would be some kind of workaround/manual fix so that I could continue using my current ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4X_9.8.29_v10-7.1). Does anyone know more about a possible fix?
I'm using the same latest versin of xiaomi.eu for santoni and don't have the issue.
I suggest to do a backup and factory reset or even install it from a scratch.

It would be great if xiaomi.eu Devs will create latest MIUI 11 stable for santoni however, they won't due to other priorities, etc. It means I have to say thank You and will move probably far away from any MIUI release in the future - Android One seems to be fine (long term support). ;)

I'm using the same latest versin of xiaomi.eu for santoni and don't have the issue.
I suggest to do a backup and factory reset or even install it from a scratch.

It would be great if xiaomi.eu Devs will create latest MIUI 11 stable for santoni however, they won't due to other priorities, etc. It means I have to say thank You and will move probably far away from any MIUI release in the future - Android One seems to be fine (long term support). ;)

Thanks for your reply! It's good to hear that this does not seem to be a general problem. I will try to clear all the caches beforehand, but if this doesn't help I'm probably gonna reinstall a backup or maybe do a factory reset like you suggested (although I am trying to avoid having to do all the setup again :D ).

Android One - do you mean moving to a new device, or are there any ROMs available with Android One support?
I also thought that maybe a treble ROM could provide continuous support, but I don't have any experience with that...

Thanks for your reply! It's good to hear that this does not seem to be a general problem. I will try to clear all the caches beforehand, but if this doesn't help I'm probably gonna reinstall a backup or maybe do a factory reset like you suggested (although I am trying to avoid having to do all the setup again :D ).

Android One - do you mean moving to a new device, or are there any ROMs available with Android One support?
I also thought that maybe a treble ROM could provide continuous support, but I don't have any experience with that...
You're welcome.

Android One - definitely a new device however, not until my Redmi 4x is alive. ;)