Enough of miui v6

bole

Members
Aug 24, 2014
Going back to v5 to my mi3 , v6 so far is disaster, phone freezes from time to time, browser crash , wazz up crash, everything crash, antuntu test drops from 1 place with miui 5 to 6th vith miui 6, overall laggish experience. I hate it so much.

Going back to v5 to my mi3 , v6 so far is disaster, phone freezes from time to time, browser crash , wazz up crash, everything crash, antuntu test drops from 1 place with miui 5 to 6th vith miui 6, overall laggish experience. I hate it so much.
wipe all data...

Than if I want make a downgrade, I must do an wipe all data, than after flash the v5 via recovery, or updater?

I would use the backup utility first, and use recovery, it won't let you use the updater because it is an updater not a downgrader

Sry, but I can't understand your answer. What mean: ' it won't let you use the updater because it is an updater ' ?
Sry, maybe is my fault, but I really can't understand the meaning.

In simple words: You want to downgrade , so you can't use an updater to do it. It is in the words themselves.

You should need a rom manager, but because it doesn't exist for miui, go for the recovery etc.

Ann ok, than I must use the recovery.
Can you tell me in order, the main steps to do this? I know more or less how to do, but if you tell me, it would be better.

Thx :)

I´m backing V5 to.
This V6 is a disaster.
I cant make some apk working so good then i use in V5.
Better Jump to V7 with lolipop and forget V6.
And the portuguese language is not Portuguese is Brazilian and half rom is not translated