EU 9.4.25 & Magisk

widze

Members
Mar 22, 2016
Hello,

I've just uptaded my phone to eu 9.4.25. I can't get Magisk to work. When I flash Magisk the phone boot but the launcher doesn't appear and I can't launch any application.
I tried to flash previous ROM version but I have a recovery loop when I boot.
Do someone else experience the same and have found a solution ?
I flashed the last Magisk canary version.

Hello,

I've just uptaded my phone to eu 9.4.25. I can't get Magisk to work. When I flash Magisk the phone boot but the launcher doesn't appear and I can't launch any application.
I tried to flash previous ROM version but I have a recovery loop when I boot.
Do someone else experience the same and have found a solution ?
I flashed the last Magisk canary version.

Flash magisk v19 (beta)

Try to flash magisk uninstaller and reboot. If it's a magisk problem, launcher and apps should work again
After flahed the unsinstaller I got error 1 so I need to flash the ROM to uninstall Magisk.
@b3412159_2 I flashed 19.0 and 19 Canary
I feel I'm the only one with this problem. I should try a factory reset but I can't do backup because reveries doesn't support it yet so I prefer to find another solution....
What rececovery are you using to flash Magisk with this Rom ?

After flahed the unsinstaller I got error 1 so I need to flash the ROM to uninstall Magisk.
@b3412159_2 I flashed 19.0 and 19 Canary
I feel I'm the only one with this problem. I should try a factory reset but I can't do backup because reveries doesn't support it yet so I prefer to find another solution....
What rececovery are you using to flash Magisk with this Rom ?

usually you just need to flash the eu rom, then reboot normally to desktop, and then reboot to rec to install magisk 19

wipe is not required

I 'm just using TWRP-3.2.3-0401 by wzsx150